Rams are trying to Trade Cooper Kupp

■■■■ them picks has been repackaged as love them picks…

No!
Kupp is only temporarily healthy. He’ll be out again before long if he sees any signifcant use. And the Rams have been scheming him open, he can’t do it on his own like he use to be able to do.
He’s cooked and whatever they get for him will be a steal.

I hear you, he’s defintely past his prime athletically. But not too long ago there was a piece on Nacua that really shined a light on how valuable Kupp is. Not only is he one of the best WR blockers, but he is like another coach or even another OC in the room. He’s a non-stop worker/schemer/planner who would fit the culture well. A second is too high, but he does intrigue me for less than that.

I’d like to see them solve the major problem at edge.

The Lions have so many weapons on offensive that Second Team All Pro TE Sam LaPorta hardly sees the ball.

Yeah that goes without saying that Edge is the highest priority, in fact, I wouldn’t mind two edges! I think LaPorta is playing through an injury, which is part of his reduced load.

1 Like

Rams want picks and as important, if not more so, salary help as I think he a few years left and 80m.
DE is where you put that money not WR.

1 Like

Cracking Up Lol GIF

yeah, i hadn’t realized it was 80K. Good luck with that.

I was thinking Washington made sense. Lots of cap space, and 10 picks in next years draft.