Rams/Hags in game

I absolutely think Wilson is borderline elite and likely a HOFer.

I will be honest though. I think he was half ass throwing that ball away last night and somehow that WR sniped it and got his toes down. Like a 1% type grab.

1 Like

I agree, Wilson is lights out this year. Matt Ryan was that way during their Superbowl year

He’s playing the best of his career by a good margin. Pete Carroll is saying that in his half century around football this is the best he’s ever seen a QB play and I don’t think that’s all that hyperbolic.

That’s a very flawed roster IMO and yet I think they’re winning the division and 12 games if Wilson keeps this up

Wilson is definitely going to the Hall of Fame. He would have to have his career derailed by injury in the next year or two for that not to happen.

1 Like

We need to take into consideration the learning curves for the respective positions. LB jas a different curve than WR and the value of each tends to swap as the years go by. Wide receivers bring value early through speed and youth and linebackers get better as their experience grows. At least in my mind.

That’s the kind of stuff that happens when its your year, and everything you do is turning into gold.

1 Like

Preparation! I’d call it a fluke if Wilson wasn’t making 10 jaw dropping passes a game.
The dude is just dialed in. Right now, you have Mahomes, Wilson, on the top level, then guys like Brady and Rodgers, then everyone else.

No question. Wilson is an easy choice for the HOF.

Almost a 70% winning percentage
3.3 to 1 INT rate (2nd best in history)
101.5 QB rating (2nd best in history)
8-5 in the playoffs, with 1-1 in SBs.
Made the playoffs 6 out of 7 years
And over 3,700 yards rushing in his career.
I am not sure what else you would want in a QB.
I think if he quit right now, he would be in the HOF.
Other than Brady and Brees and possibly Rodgers and Roethlisberger, who has had a better career than Wilson among active QBs?

2 Likes