Rams pick QB in the 4th round

Stetson Bennett finds a home.
The two time national championship winner will learn from fellow Bulldog, Matt Stafford.
How bout that!

2 Likes

I think it was too early for him. But LA needed someone to wait in the wings. Evidently it’s him.

4 Likes

He’s too old and we all know how stupid that is.

1 Like

The way I understand it, he identifies as a 7 year old, so, it’s all good.

3 Likes

The Rams are finally over Stafford being a locker room cancer! So they drafted the QB who’s been arrested!

1 Like

I wonder if Mayfield was a poor fit. He seems like the type that would clash with McVay whereas Stafford always struck me as a, “Alright alright alright …” kinda guy.

Stafford trusted McVay and they won a Super Bowl.

2 Likes

Isn’t he older than Stafford!?

2 Likes

I don’t think that is a dig at Stafford at all. I doubt he is a problem in the locker room.

She is probably just trying to articulate that someone that could fit with the locker and not be drama (like Will Levis might be) is what the Rams want since Stafford is the guy until he can’t be anymore.

It was interesting how many rumors there were that the Rams were open to trading Stafford. McVay is definitely the guy that trades in his brand new 3 year leased vehicle every 18 months for the latest new toy.

2 Likes

It’s probably a dig at Mayfield. He seems to have that effect on people.

1 Like

I think McVey has soured on Stafford

Gee, that’s a shame.
He should cut him.

2 Likes

Rams were 1 pick behind lions when they drafted hooker and traded out of pick pretty quick after we drafted qb

8 Likes

I liked Bennett but was more than happy with Hooker. Bennett in camp.

3 Likes

There was talk here, mostly after he left, that Stafford influenced the decision to not have a competent backup.

Stetson isn’t a threat. No drama.

To be fair there haven’t been many QB’s taken even in the first that have been a threat in their first season lately.

2 Likes

Interesting interview with Les Snead, “Les Snead has already said the plan is for Bennett to be the backup to Stafford this season, which would allow the Rams to only carry two quarterbacks on the roster.”

Or

Stetson was really underrated IMO. The opposite of AR15. I’m still laughing at the Colts to this day.

1 Like

I’d probably take Wolford over Sudafed but maybe get Perkins and have all 3 battle it out.

1 Like