Randall Cobb to reunite with Aaron Rodgers on one-year Jets deal

Erin getting his toys.

1 Like

Packer fans: you haven’t given Aaron enough tools to be successful.
Jets: hey lets bring all those offensive tools you had at the Packers to make us better.

2 Likes

Now that the Packers have drafted (2) TEs, they can trade Robert Tonyan to the Jets!

1 Like

Holy schnikies!
The Jets were already a good team in need of a QB.
They just became Super Bowl favorites.
â– â– â– â– â– â– â– !
Aaron Rodgers :fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu::fu:

2 Likes

Cobb has been in a slide, not uncommon for a WR his age. So what do the Jets do if they have better options? AR has become the defacto GM.

2 Likes

If you’re gonna lose…may as well lose with your buddies

Nobody never knew Bob Tonyan would be so popular to be mentioned with a hall of fame QB switching teams…. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Well, Packers would have to trade for Tonyan first, then trade him to the Jets. He signed with the Bears.

1 Like

This makes me really want to see the whole team implode. I have nothing against the Jets, but Rodger’s arrogance is nauseating. If he wants to call the shots, fine. He can’t blame the brass for taking his replacement over another weapon or McCarthy shitting the bed with in game decisions this time.

1 Like

Going to the Bears is a wicked smaht move for the Bears and will keep Tonyan’s streak alive. Tom Brady and Patrick Mahomes are great players and I don’t want to take anything away from them. But the reality is that they have lost Super Bowls before. Robert Tonyan has never lost a Super Bowl.

Cobb barely hit 400 yards last year, his best days are far behind him. Kalif Raymond > Cobb

2 Likes