Rashee Rice on the run too?

Who the hell buys a Lambo SUV?

Lame.

lol i thought the same thing but then it actually grew on me

Love it, brother

Damn cameras are everywhere these days… can’t get away with anything.

1 Like

No chance. Rice made his flight out of town, Sutton arrived a moment too late and had to take another flight.

What would have been really interesting is if Sutton was in the car.

Would have been the first time he was neck and neck with the receiver!

2 Likes

Can anyone confirm if that is him in the pic? I don’t know what he looks like.

He’s the guy with the red thing on his head with black shirt.

3 Likes

Or if Jalen Carter was driving the Lambo.

1 Like

It’s pics like this that really piss me off. These are real peoples lives you endanger. If these clowns want to race on public freeways at least at 2am in the morning when the streets are empty. F-ing idiots. Throw the book at them.

9 Likes

Just got on-line and saw this thread and agree 100% with you. One thing to do it on an isolated stretch of road (still dumb) but on a freeway with all that traffic is 100% MORONIC.

5 Likes

Hire a few guys to beat the ■■■■ out of them, hospital stay level, hammers to fingers and feet, publicly. Not kidding in Any Way

Thats 3 or 4 families that were a few inches from being Ruggsed

2 Likes

Now that Rice is on the run, he’s really improving on his YAC. Yards after Crash.

3 Likes

Rashee Rice doing his best Henry Ruggs impersonation

Completely agree. In the end it looks like no one was hurt and they may not have even totaled any of the car. So running just added charges…dumb dumb dumb

1 Like

Per Josina Anderson, he retained legal council last night. I’m guessing he turns himself in today.

Have to believe there was something, either people with him or he himself had/did that would lead to the decision to run… innocent till proven guilty but often when people flee like this and the event is not overly significant its because, in my opinion, they are often intoxicated or have something on them

2 Likes

I heard Sutton was pursuing him and only turned himself in after Rice pulled away.

1 Like

Seeing the woman holding her little girl really drives home how badly this could have ended. It’s only been a few years since Andy Reid’s worthless nepobaby son left a child with a traumatic brain injury in another crash.

Was Rice drunk?