Rashee Rice on the run too?

Ask Jalen Carter… He didn’t go to jail… DUI definitely gets booked

I remember when having our new draft pick getting in trouble over some weed was a big deal.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/MySportsUpdate/status/1778183103841968237

Wonder if KC will take any action. The better the player, the more accepting a team is. We know what Detroit did with an underperforming player (Sutton), I wonder what Detroit would do if Rice was on our team.

Domestic violence is a really huge PR nightmare these days that I think teams don’t want to deal with. We tend to be way too forgiving of drunk driving or dangerous racing like this. But that’s the reality of it.

1 Like

Boil him & toss him out in a Kona Poké bowl

They should make him watch the entire Fast and The Furious franchise consecutively. Though that would violate his constitutional sparing him come cruel and unusual punishment.

2 Likes

For sure → They try to bait us in with bald guys.
I’ve told ppl, no matter how many bald dudes they put in it, I’m not watching that garbage.

1 Like

I would never make it. I would crack.

Cam Sutton did some really stupid stuff but was charged with a misdemeanor at the end of the day, right? Got cut same day as the announcement that he was being sought.

What Rashee did was much worse, multiple felony counts will stick and he will get sued into the poor house. Yet the Chiefs are taking a VERY different approach, why? Did we simply see a contractual “out” with Cam and jumped on it while other teams would have “let it play out” if Cam was their player?

The big difference is the Lions don’t put up with criminals… KC loves em. They got a long history of rostering them.

1 Like

There is no doubt on my mind that if Rice was playing for the Lions when this happened, he would have been cut already.

1 Like

Cam used the team facilities to evade LE on a domestic assault. Optics on keeping him would have been awful

That said it was also an opportunity to jettison a poor performance and contract

Sale Good Deal GIF by ANTIQUES ROADSHOW | PBS

Yikes:

Dumbass GIF

The guy just can’t stay out of trouble can he

Oh No Anxiety GIF by The Boys

1 Like

Doesn’t seem like it!

Will be interesting to see how the Chiefs handle it. They’ve typically been the most forgiving of bad behavior.

2 Likes

Stuck inside these four walls
Sent inside forever
Never seeing no one nice again

And the jailer man and Sailor Sam
Were searching everyone

In the town they’re searching for us everywhere
But we never will be found

And the county judge, who held a grudge
Will search forevermore

Chiefs will have no problem with this.

Chiefs’ PR are clocking major overtime right now.

“Rashee understands that his behavior was reckless and unacceptable. Public roads are no place for racing. He has since kept himself out of tr- He what now? Well shit. Brew another pot of coffee, Jim.”

2 Likes