Ravens CB room šŸ¶

Steven Gilmore for Keaton Mithcell. Letā€™s do it, Brad.

2 Likes

We are running thin on outside corners to begin with, donā€™t see trading any of them unless we add someone else to that group.

4 Likes

You donā€™t think we can afford to lose Steven Gilmore?

I mean Iā€™ve hardly seen him play. But check out that outside corner depth right now. It aint deep. Doesnā€™t sound like Moseley will be back any time soon.

2 Likes

I think they REALLY like Gilmore but heā€™s undersized and needs to build some size/muscle. I think they want him in the practice squad if at all possible.

Having a top older brother in the league, he is supposedly advanced for a CB in his game knowledge.

1 Like

Can we pick up his brother to face Mahomes. :smiley:

Iā€™m more comfortable with leaning on Jacobs, Starling and Lucas than I probably should be. I assume Lucas will make it if Moseley starts the season on PUP.

I watched Lucas A LOT in college. Just from an availability off of work standpoint not specifically scouting him. But he was competent at ASU for a long time.

1 Like

I agree on Lucas,

He was a NB/CB just like Sutton. Heā€™s a good backup to play behind Cam.

Plus heā€™s an older prospect when we took him.

Sutton is 28
Lucas is 26

I sure hope you guys are right on Lucas. That would help. I really donā€™t want to see Will Harris playing vs Mahomes.

I mean, I think outside CB is the weakest position on the team.

But lockdown CBs donā€™t just grow on trees either.

Lucas should be fine.

Iā€™m worried about Moseley being DJ Chark. 2.0

We really need him out there and healthy all season

1 Like

With an injury like that I assume Brad will spend a 2nd round pick on Humphery. Am I reading that right?

1 Like

I love Holmes, but heā€™s gambler. Loves drafting and signing injured dudes. It doesnā€™t always work out.

Haha exactly.

Definitely the weakest position on the roster. I think someone gets added to the 53 that isnā€™t currently on the roster before the season starts. Just canā€™t imagine with Moseley headed to the PUP they are content where they are at.

Does any of you really believe Lucas will play over Harris ?
Oh My God Omg GIF

As much as I wish he wouldā€¦good point. Idk why we keep trying him at outside CB