Ravens have an unprecedented nine 14+point wins over winning teams

1 Like

My preference would be that the Lions beat the Ravens in the Superbowl. But if the Lions lost to the Ravens in the Superbowl by 14 points, I could live with that.

2 Likes

Big Deal be beat a rookie QB on a team that was “supposed” to win 5 games.

Let’s see how they do against Mahomes

Mahomes with a defense and run game I might add

With Mahomes as the starter, the Chiefs are 3-1 against the Ravens

https://www.footballdb.com/teams/nfl/baltimore-ravens/teamvsteam?opp=16

But, they haven’t played since 2021.

The Ravens are the best team in the playoffs and the worst matchup for the Lions.

I’d like nothing more than to see the Kansas City Swifts eliminate that particular problem.

4 Likes

I want Patrick Mahomes, Travis, Kielce, and Coach Reid to GET OFF OF MY TV SCREEN!
Eff the Chiefs. The Ravens are the best team in the NFL this year.

The Lions upset of them in the Super Bowl is gong to be epic!

1 Like

Wasn’t there a point a few seasons ago where teams were shutting Jackson down by playing lots of DB’s all game? I can’t quite recall…I think the Patriots (maybe?) set this trend and played at least 5 DB’s on every down and managed to shut Jackson down completely.

Anyone else remember this, or something like it happening?

1 Like

I would put all 3 safeties and branch on the field. Run a 3-3-5 with branch as a pseudo lb… cant perform worse than we did against them earlier in the year

2 Likes

I think the bigger issue with the Ravens this season is that they have a solid run game outside of Lamar. So flooding the field with a bunch of smurfs might end poorly.

I think you need a team with some seriously bad ass LB to shut the Ravens down. And also you must have a ball control offense so that you can better minimize Lamar activities.

Because the 3-3-5 would work assuming you do not rely on those back 5 to be snapping collar bones tackling RBs.

2 Likes

Who’s gonna cover Zay Flowers in the slot then?

CGJ… that could work

Sutton on Odell…Kerby deep
Iffy roaming

Branch and JRM spies

Yes we need JRM this game more than ever.

The other spot across from Hutch.
Rotate Houston , Barnes , Campbell.

Attack Lamar…and I don’t care about 15 yard penalties early in the game.

Hit him Hard

Make Bateman beat us. Don’t leave Sutton 1 on 1 island all game

Ohh shit I literally forgot we were playing SF for a minute.

Wow

What can I say? I believe …
:sunglasses:

2 Likes

Yes, prefer to not see the Swift and Kelce storylines for the two weeks leading up to SB, then all game long, and then after they win or lose.

Give me the Ravens so we can be spoken of in the same breath as the 2008 Super Bowl: Giants as road warriors vs. the undefeated Patriots with GOAT in his prime.

I want the Chiefs.

1. We already beat them, at their place.

2. The build up will be full of Swift and Kelce, Mahomes and dynasty talk. Like 80% of the coverage will be the Chiefs. That’s exactly how Campbell likes it, it makes the game much easier for the Lions to prepare for. Bulletin board material left, right and center. It’s like the Giants going into the Super Bowl with the 16-0 Patriots. I don’t care about the coverage the Lions get, I just care about wins, and this team is more dangerous when it flies under the radar. It’s nice that America likes us, but the ultimate ambition should be to be hated, hated like the NFCN hates the Packers because they always won, hated like the NFL hated the Patriots because they always won, hated like the NFL hated the Cowboys in the 90s because they won a lot. I want to drop this affection America has for us like a rock, because that means we hurt them. At the moment we’re not hurting anyone. Well Sunday and then the Super Bowl is the time to start.

3. The Ravens â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  terrify me.

4. Eminem might do a Chiefs / Taylor Swift diss track, which would be hilarious.

2 Likes

But it would be so much fun to blast Taylor Swift after beating KC in the Super Bowl :slight_smile:

If the Ravens beat the Chiefs I see them winning it all. I just don’t have faith in the Lions or 49er’s beating them. Though I have had zero faith for us in the playoffs this year. I know they a completely different Team but its like my brain won’t let me get my hopes up because I am so used to be crushed lol.

1 Like

Lions over the Chiefs in the highest rated Super Bowl of all time.

1 Like

Honestly

If it’s Balt vs SF I won’t watch

If it’s KC vs SF I’ll just start making the bomb shelter to quarantine in like 4 years ago

So I won’t watch that either

So Lions or bust eh?

1 Like

I did boycott the rest of the playoffs in 2014 with that BS Dallas call.

1 Like