RB rankings

1 Like

Gibbs should be on this list. I really think he’s going to ball out next season.

4 Likes

Bijan number 4… Gibbs not on the list…

■■■■ Outta Here No Way GIF by Desus & Mero

5 Likes

I think Gibbs and Montgomery don’t receive the individual recognition either might receive if the other was absent, but that’s okay. If viewed as one unit together, I would put them against anyone in the NFL. The advantage for the Lions is if one goes down the other picks up. Individual accolades are great, but rings are better.

4 Likes

Clickbait GIF by guiles theme

2 Likes

Kamara hasn’t had 1k yards, more than 4ypc or more than 5 TDs in 3 years… Lists are dumb

7 Likes

Good point. Who has a better 1-2 punch at RB?

This is based on what criteria?

Based on the criteria of some moron beat writer knows photoshop

4 Likes

Strange, I just saw this one:

4 Likes

That one seems a bit more accurate.

2 Likes

I still question whether Bijan should be ranked above Jahmyr. Gibbs had a better YPC and TD’s, BR had 31 more yards and 6 more receptions.

6 Likes

every prognosticator and beat writer had Bijan as the better prospect. Half the point of these meaningless rankings is for writers to justify their own opinions. Data doesn’t matter

5 Likes

Perfect list.

Also Jack Fox is the 28th ranked punter in the league.

…I think I’ll continue to trust my eyeballs.
I wouldn’t trade Gibby for any RB in the league.

5 Likes

I’m pretty sure they’re prognosticating a little. Honestly going from Smith’s bad offense with a bad QB to the Rams/Niners style offense with Kirk at QB - and potentially less sharing with Allgeier - should afford him the opportunity for a considerable bump in production.

3 Likes

Where does Jhavid Best rank -quick !?

He’s 1 spot ahead of Mikel Leshoure and Ameer Abdullah

4 Likes

Isiah Pacheco has never had a 1k yard season. And his career high in receiving yards is about the same as Brock Wright’s career high.

2 Likes

I think the list itself is geared towards fantasy numbers. There’s no doubt that having an unquestioned #1 is better than a timeshare, from a purely fantasy perspective. Like I said, I’m interested in a Lombardi, not winning opinions. Monty and Gibbs trumps anything out there in my book, and I believe they are going to bring home the trophy.

2 Likes

I tried to tell myself it was a fantasy list as well. But I still can’t wrap my brain around Isiah Pacheco if that is the case. We are in a scheme that is run heavy at the goalline. Montgomery had 13 TDs while Gibbs had 11 total TDs. Those are king in fantasy football. Pacheco had 7 rushing TDs and 2 receiving TDs. That was an improvement from the 5 he had the year before. Mahomes gets a ton of cheap TD passes at the goalline that go to our RBs.

2 Likes