Reported: Ramsey to the Dolphins

So, free promo.
Second Saturday in Dec my buddies brewery closes at 6pm. We have a massive beer share, you are all welcome to join, you just need to bring a beer. @Weaselpuppy can handle security and drink free. (don’t tell him it’s a free event).

This past December it ended up being a four day event, @TNutZz should joing us, we had over $4000 of beer on the bar on Saturday alone.

4 Likes

Try Zombie Dust Bricklayer

1 Like

LOL, Yea, except I get a better return on that investment.

Details

ⓈⓊⓅⒺⓇ ⓇⒶⒹ ⓇⒶⓇⒺ ⒷⒺⒺⓇ ⒺⓋⒺⓃⓉ
is for sure happening this year! You didn’t think we forgot… did you?! It will be on site at Angry Chair Brewing (4101 N Florida Ave) on Thursday, March 9th. This event is NOT ticketed, we welcome everyone to come party with us at our annual TBBW event!

Did we make a Super Rad bottle set this year? You know we did! Check out this lineup. The one non-BA bottle in the set this year is a collab with our friends at Side Project!

The set includes the following:
Double Barrel Imperial German Chocolate Cupcake Stout
Apple Brandy Crisp Barrel-Aged Popinski
Bourbon Barrel-Aged Adjunct Trail (collab w/ Prairie Artisan Ales)
Cognac Barrel-Aged The Hunted
Bourbon Barrel-Aged Simple Math
Approbation (collab w/ Side Project)

2 Likes

I’m feeling a little drunk just reading about the event. lol

2 Likes

Had it. Great beer

1 Like

I don’t mind Miami pushing all in this year, they’re in a unique position with Tua cheap for at least one more year and a team that could/should have won in SF and Buffalo. It’s tough in the AFC but once you pay Tua the window’s closed. They’ll be hemorrhaging Reek and Ramsey in a couple of years anyway.

2 Likes

I’m known as the GA beer mule for a reason.

Easily the best Halloween costume ever! See the chest hair and the whistle, haha amazing.

The problem is Tua is 1 hit away from being a vegetable.

2 Likes

Living in Indiana. 3 Floyd’s has a lot of good ones.

A 3rd round pick

What the ■■■■

3 Likes

Used to go to The Toronado in San Fran for the release of Pliny the Younger. I was the bartenders bartender when he was in college, he always saved me a spot.

The Dolphins make complete sense, they’re always chasing the big “fish”.

1 Like

Love 3Floyds.
Robert the Bruce one of my all time favorites.

Its being reported as a 3rd round pick and a TE. WTF?

2 Likes

Glad he’s not an option now. Didn’t want to waste picks and a high salary on a 1 year rental. In my opinion, we’re not at the stage of being able to compete for a SB, so inflated contracts aren’t an option. Maybe after next year if the team keeps progressing and we’re a player or 2 away.

1 Like

Apparently his contract is full guranteed at 25 mill this year, 26 the next

Makes sense why teams may not have traded for him

1 Like

Florida taxes and guaranteed salaries seals it. This is more of a deal for Ramsey than it is for the Rams.

4 Likes