Reported: Ramsey to the Dolphins

Just announced on NFL Network.
Supposedly a done deal per Ian Rapoport, so, there is a chance this isn’t accurate.
LOL

1 Like

Announced or in talks!?

Good! I really didn’t want to give up what it takes to get him. Never been a RaMsEy fan

One what they had to give up. The Dolphins are absolutely loaded with draft capital.

2 Likes
1 Like

Ian was just on NFL Network and said it “appears” to be a done deal.
I will edit thread.

1 Like

Ramsey and tyreek on the same team is intriguing wont lie

2 Likes

In Florida… look out!!

Pop Corn GIF by WWE

3 Likes

Miami…

Now let’s see what it takes to pry AD away :eyes:

1 Like

Until Andy Reid destroys them in round 1 of the playoffs!

2 Likes

Adrian Dantley?

5 Likes

Jon Jones GIF by UFC

1 Like

So, I am done with my 10.2% triple IPA and currently working on a 500ml BA stout coming in at 14% so I have double checked. After upping my readers to 250, this does appear to be an accurate rumore.

Now, back to my book and beer.

2 Likes

NFL Network has a NFL FA frenzy that started at 1pm.

14% shit, that’s stronger than wine! I’ll see you at Wendy’s in a few hours!

5 Likes

Working on a Super Lemon Haze coming in at 21% THC nice Mello Sunday get things done around the house and keep a eye on Twitter kinda buzz.

5 Likes

LOL.
I was at J Wakefield Brewery in Miami on Wednesday, as a precursor to this trade of course, and had three BA stouts at 15%. One at 17%, oh it was a superb Thursday. I spent over $400 on beer and already sold most of it for over $1000. Gotta love the beer aftermarket.

My Angry Chair Rad set, buddy picked up for me earlier this week at Tampa Beer week, google it it’s a thing, sell for close $1000 (six bottles for $250) as well. Do I drink it or sell it???

3 Likes

Did try some Gumballhead Beer last weekend in Jackson that was damn good had a Grapefruit aftertaste.

Holy shit balls that is expensive. You’d think you were at a Lions game at those prices. haha

1 Like