Rex Ryan just call Penei the best OT in the NFL

Watching pre-game ESPN….

Rex Ryan just said Penei is the best OT (not just ORT BTW) in the NFL…

and then even mentioned that he is already up there with as good as any ORT in the history of the game!!! :open_mouth::open_mouth::open_mouth:

4 Likes

Penei has sweet feet. Rex loves sweet feet.

6 Likes

Wow, that’s a very bold statement.

1 Like

Is it?

2 Likes

Sewell’s play has backed that statement up…
he has been a beast this year!

He has not given up a sack… and he has multiple plays of blocking 2-3 players at once in the run game. He moves like a ballerina…, at 330+ pounds. The Falcons took Kyle Pitts over this man! :scream:

3 Likes

He hasn’t even reached the end of his rookie contract. Calling him as good as anybody in history seems like a very bold take.

I don’t necessarily disagree with him though.

2 Likes

He embarrassed Bosa in this clips the Rex went through … dominant

1 Like

Was he saying ever? I thought he meant currently in the league.

He’s clearly not the best OT ever.

1 Like

Are you pursuing a career in stand up or in writing? Every thread I click on, there is husker with some great comedy material

1 Like

He’s been on this weekend. The bad dad jokes have been a little sharper, wittier.

1 Like

ca-ching

yikes

About time “the experts “ catch on.

Been saying it for years

Dude is a future HOF’er.

1 Like

Sorry. Forgot to add his family to my list of “great coaches”.

Rex and Rob are on the list.

Where did they go?

1 Like

Guaranteed. He’s barely legal drinking age and mauling the best defensive ends in the nfl

I’ve never seen a tackle downfield so much engaging in blocks on multiple guys on a single play. Lots of dudes get out in space but typically whiff because they don’t have the agility to move laterally or lunge. Sewell engulfs defenders with a high level of consistency. It’s truly amazing for a 330lb dude to steamroll defenders downfield.

2 Likes

Exactly. He’s a very good pass blocker.

But in the run game is where he really stands out. It’s wild to go back and watch him. Like you said he’s 20 yards down field kicking ass on a regular basis. Moves like a 250 pound tight end who happens to weigh 330.

Someone called him a dancing bear… sums it up perfectly

Just traumatizing defenders man. lol.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.