RIP Herman Cain

2 Likes

Dude was funny as hell, and worked his ass off.

1 Like

A true trailblazer… Didn’t make excuses, just chose to succeed and worked hard at whatever it is he wanted and achieved it.

2 Likes

Entertaining guy, made some shitty pizza and a lot of money doing it. Rest In Peace.

1 Like

A wee bit more accomplished that. One of the few politicians who favored a form of Consumption Tax, of which I am a total advocate.

2 Likes

He had stage iv colon cancer but they blamed his death on covid19

His own website says he died from coronavirus

Very sad. My thoughts and prayers are with his loved ones and all the loved ones of those lost during the pandemic. Sucks to see us heading back towards 1500-2k deaths per day. That level of loss was preventable IMO. I hope that we can get a better handle on the virus soon.

Was his immune system so devastated because of the stage IV cancer that he couldn’t fight off covid?

Does it f’cking matter? He had Covid. He died. It’s sad. Whether we’re at 150k or 170k or 130k deaths, it’s still a really big problem that we need to get under control. The man had more to offer to this world. Now he cannot. This is happening far too frequently.

2 Likes

From what I read he had his battle with cancer around 2006. It was a while ago, but I know nothing of any possible side effects of chemotherapy, so I would say it is possible that his immune system was somewhat compromised

Calm down

Typically a person rarely lives more than 5 years with stage iv cancer. I had someone close die from colon cancer.

I’m calm. I just don’t get why someone’s response would be about death classification. He was an important figure to many. It is very sad. It was just an odd direction to take the thread IMO.

I guess I should clarify. To be honest I am a bit pissed that as a country we are still here. We are better than this. We should be kicking this virus’ butt by now. Eradicate it? Nope. But we’re too wealthy and powerful of a country to not be doing better than this and that does anger me.

2 Likes