Riq Woolen may be the answer for Seahawks against Amon-Ra St. Brown

1 Like

This could be a trap game for us, everyone is kinda over looking these guys because they got beat by the Rams who most here wanted and thought to suck. Got looking at there roster and they got some good players who are probably gonna be playing with a chip on there shoulder.

Judging by what the Lions players are saying, they don’t appear to be over looking anyone. They seem as feisty as ever as far as I can tell

4 Likes

I don’t know if Tariq is the answer to cover ARSB. Tariq has great straight-line speed but he’s not very good at change of direction and that’s what ARSB excels in.

4 Likes

I believe Dan & staff have been harping on the past 2 games against the Hawks, hard to overlook the beating our D took last year.

1 Like

I agree with above. Tariq Woolen is a very good corner, he is a prototypical outside cover but I don’t think he would be a great slot corner. His tools are his speed, and slot corners need to have that change of direction. Putting Woolen on Amon Ra means your best outside corner is busy, and you may be putting Woolen himself at a big disadvantage.

2 Likes

I think there CBs may expose our weakness at WR. They got a full set CBs that’s pretty good.

@Tcmouse i think we are more likely to involve our TEs and RBs in the passing game and outright run the ball more to neutralize that depth at CB.

1 Like

celebrity perverts GIF

1 Like

Workmanlike

I’m feeling a big game for Sam LaPorta incoming.

1 Like

They are built for war and they crave it.

Culture of violence and aggression helps to keep you from overlooking.

Yes please. Put Woolen in the slot. Goff will throw for 400 yards.

2 Likes

Don’t think we will overlook them after the last 2 ass beatings they gave us. Really hoping we can get over 200 yards rushing. Really feel like we can dominate the trenches.

Anyone who thinks the Lions are overlooking the Seahawks needs to look no further than AG’s presser this week. I’ve never seen him so chippy with reporters, especially when asked about the last two years.

A lot of guys on this team were part of that flat out theft of lunch money, best friend and girlfriend last year. Any coach or player I’ve heard asked about it has said it’s absolutely personal.

Those guys will be ready to go.

1 Like

The Studio GIF by BLoafX

2 Likes

Myself as well. I started him over Goedert and Pitts.

I’m trying to decide whether or not I should start him over Pickens.

Admittedly that’s a harder decision than mine.

I actually have 4 Lions rookies starting this week.