Robert Griffin III says NFL teams contacted him this summer; former Pro Bowl

Sounds like a guy who hasn’t played since 2020 is trying to drum up a market. Maybe the Commanders would be interested. lol

you know, I like howell. watching him in the bears game he’s pretty good for a 5th round pick drafted last year. he threw some REALLY good passes last night. what is he, 3-3 as a starter? Pretty darn good imo.

I like Howell too. The Commanders as a whole had a really off night.

it was coaching. In getting the coms pumped and also the gameplan. they fared better in the 2nd half. basically you just need to pressure fields from the edge and maintain the center. I think they were just too scared of fields running and it reminded me of how we played D against seattle.

Washington supposedly has a top notch D line…
but Fields had time to throw quite a few deep balls.

The CBs (Forbes and Fuller) played soft.
They didn’t fight to knock away passes… and they offered nothing in run support. Forbes and Fuller combined for 3 tackles last
night… and had ZERO passes defensed!!!

The safeties were almost invisible… against deep balls and in run support.

Bears had 178 yards rushing… at almost 6 ypc…
and Herbert was injured half the game.

That was a putrid defensive effort.

And they’ve got a lot of money invested in their DTs for that pathetic of a performance against a weak Bears OL:

1 Like

At the end of the day your team can have all the talent in the world, but if the guys aren’t playing for anything more than another paycheck, there isn’t sufficient juice to beat the great organizations that have unlocked the fire in the belly of their entire team to go out and consistently win. There’s nothing like that fire. It’s so rare that few franchises ever experience it for long and fewer still perpetuate it long enough to become dynasties. Dan and Brad have in two and a quarter seasons elevated the Lions to winner status. Everyone expects them to win each time they step on the field. That’s special. That’s something we’ve never experienced.

1 Like

I know that it’s only fantasy but I started Howell over Lawrence this week. IRL Howell is balling.

I meant to do this and completely forgot…to switch him until after the game started…All three teams just sucking the life out of me.