Robert Saleh

Good video. It breaks down some of reasons why the rebuild is happening the way it is:

1 Like

I will say, just watcing the way Saleh manages the game compared to Capn Cocaine Pants, if he were our coach with this roster, we’d be 3-2 right now.

4 Likes

Yep - and they have 6 top 40 draft players over the last two years. Most of these players are playing very well for them. That is almost 1/3 of their starters. We on the other hand have half of our 1st and 2nd rounders on IR. That has to change if we ever want to take the next step.

Pretty sure @DeadStroke deep dive into our cap says we actually won’t.

Part of our issue in comparison to NYJ is paying 30 mil for a questionable QB.

4 Likes

They also have 2 backup QBs that play well enough not to be guaranteed losses when they step onto the field.

1 Like

Stop confusing the narrative with facts!!!

People need to make excuses for Campbell to justify loving him as our coach!!!

1 Like

Perfect! LOL

Bald guys rule.
Absolutely no doubt about that.

Good thing you know what other ppl are doing, experiencing, and thinking better than they do.

1 Like

I think it’s inadequately telling the narrative with incomplete information.

2 Likes

Well that’s totally inaccurate

1 Like

I saw an article back then that said something like “never take your dream job.” I will skip over the meaningful text but it made absolute sense. If you are from an area, thats the last team you want to coach. If you were a successful player for a team, thats the last place you want to coach.

Nostalgia from yesteryear aside, every coaches tenure ends in failure in today’s NFL. Failing where you have roots is shitting where you eat.

1 Like