Rodriguez wants to start on special teams, work his way up to a role on defense

7 Likes

Good attitude, he seems to know his role, at this stage. No disrespect nor pun intended, but he is being thrown to the Lions.

5 Likes

We shall see, I love this guys attitude and work ethic he may wind up being a huge draft steal for the Lions

4 Likes

Come to think of it, “Thrown to the Lions” would be a nice name for your show… :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

It would be the title has been chosen I actually record the shows first episode tonight!

3 Likes

Are you sure its not “Throne to the Lions”.

8 Likes

It plays on so many levels.

1 Like

It would be nice but we decided to go with something shorter and more catchy but that is a good idea for sure

1 Like

M-Rod is going to be our late round steal. Because he’s 5’11”. I love how Brad thinks.

1 Like

Rodriguez is a friggin’ animal, you guys. He will hit his potential. His only limitation will be his talent…definitely not his mindset or heart

1 Like

I agree with Natty here. I watched quite a bit of BIG 12 football last year and was surprised at how good the defenses were–this was not the old ‘all-offense’ Big 12 from a few years ago. Rodriguez was one player that stood out for me. I was shocked he fell all the way to the Lions pick in the sixth round. I believe this kid can ball.

1 Like

Dan Campbell Yes GIF by Detroit Lions
you’ll do what your told and like it mister !

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.