Roger Goodell, likeable?

DISCUSS.

Roger loves the D… :wink:

8 Likes

I miss bowl of M&Ms Roger

2 Likes

The piss man needs to come see Roger.

He wasn’t likeable until the 2020 draft. IMO…since then he’s been likeable.

1 Like

The Mr. Rogers effect

He has to be credibly booed. It’s tradition. Don’t overthink it.

I grudgingly grant him human rights though… :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face: :cowboy_hat_face:

I like Roger. But I also love the tradition of boo’ing the commish. For one moment every fan in the house should be able to express everything they dislike in one moment. And the commish should embrace it. Roger embraces it.

5 Likes

If I called the shots, I would stage Brad Holmes hitting Goodell with a stone cold stunner right before the 29th pick

steve austin wwe GIF

smackdown live sport GIF by WWE

3 Likes

Roger is laughing all the way to the bank. If he was negotiating the NCAA’s football contracts they would have been making 3x what they were and now they’re simply going to break the whole thing up. There’s something very Don King about the whole thing but it’s working very, very well for the NFL, not so much for the fans.

1 Like

Not a fan

1 Like

Is anyone a fan of sports commissioners? Kind of seems like politicians from a professional popularity standpoint. Every sports commissioner is brutal in their own way.

Goodell doesn’t make north of $60 million per year for being likeable. Or for doing stuff that is legal. He’s the cleaner. He’s the fixer. He’s the guy that does anything for profit.

I like Roger. Seems like an okay guy. Definitely embraces the youngsters as they’re fulfilling life long dreams. As for why Roger is smiling all the time, Goodell made roughly $64 million per year from 2019 to 2021, according to a report from The New York Times. He has now likely earned more than half a billion dollars over the course of his career as NFL Commissioner. And his recent extension for 3 more years through 2027 will push that career figure to well over $700 million.

My DNA cant accept this. I was trying to “sugar coat” it for my best friend

Be it was lost. The passion was lost.

Dont dislike anyone…but…

Roger? Probably would want to be on my side…

Any real questions???

No