Romeo Restructures

Rok did roll off 2 sacks in one game after returning… but the rest of his play wasnt great. Let us see what he brings fully healed.

That being said, i still grab anderson or Wilson if available

3 Likes

The first time I saw a blatant use of a void clause to push around money was Darrelle Revis and the Pats in 2014. I thought “that’s kinda clever!” I believe it was a 1 year deal that was drawn up as a 2 year deal with a voidable 2nd year.

2 Likes

There you have it. We won’t be taking Edge/DE.
Harris and Commish are both on new contracts, too.

3 Likes

Using the same logic as people are at the CB position… Both Harris and Okwara are only on 1 year deals, Comminsy is on a 2 year deal… I still think smart money is on Wilson @ 6, I’m 50/50 if they’ll take the chance with Carter if he’s there… No idea how they feel about him. Either way, none of our edge guys, besides Hutch, are good enough to warrant passing on Tyree Wilson IMO

3 Likes

Am looking for whatever savings can be garnered through slashing Big V’s salary to be applied directly to negotiating a long term deal with Guard Jonah Jackson. If done, I imagine it might elicit some strange facial expressions in the OL training room, if Jonah gets a new contract, no matter how long Big V stays with the Lions. Regardless, expect the Lions to draft a G or G/T early in the upcoming draft.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.