Romo making excuses

Keep hearing how allen wasnt himself making excuses jusy in case lions wins what about lions missing 3 defensive starters 2 de and top corner they did mention two gaurds couples times

3 Likes

Romo mentioned the missing Detroit Lion interior OL players numerous times.

2 Likes

He was just stating facts. Allen’s been hurt, just like many players.

1 Like

Romo and Natz didn’t give me any insight today… they kept repeating the same things over and over and over. Wasn’t impressed to be honest.

2 Likes

And making yuck yucks over FGs. Romo should take a deep breath now & then. Like when Johnny Kane started doing play by play as a fill-in Piston announcer.

1 Like

They have yet another reporter calling games?? Man, I hope he’s better than the guy the Tigers have, shepherd, I think? It won’t take much. He’s just horrible. He says so much stupid shit. I don’t even watch half of the Tiger games anymore (during the season)and neither do many of my friends. If I do watch a tigers game it’s either on FF or muted. I can handle Morris. I can even handle Gibson, but Shepherd? Nah, he needs to GO! Might even be worse than listening to Rod Allen and he wasn’t even a play by play person.

They need to put all of these reporters back in their little booths and hire some actual play by play people. The reporters are taking over. Now they’re interviewing coaches at halftime. It’s too much.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.