Russell Wilson meets with Steelers

Take Wilson, Pickett, Fields and a pack of hyenas, toss them in a pit, see what makes it out, there’s your starting QB :grinning:

Mason Rudolph ascends from the hyena pit to be the Steelers QB

Russ does not seem like a Mike Tomlin type of player personality wise.

1 Like

Rudolph already said he wants a fresh start elsewhere.

1 Like

Russ definitely seems more like a strawberries and sparkling water kind of guy…. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

GIF by Otis Redding

This guy approves of a Wilson Pickett lineup, I on the other hand am not sure about Wilson fitting the Steelers culture. I want to see them draft McCarthy

His version of Land of 1,000 Dances was my son’s jam when he was a toddler.

1 Like

You had me at strawberries…

Adam Sandler Yes GIF

1 Like

Honestly I think this might be the best place for Russ to go to rehab his career. Heavy emphasis on the run game. Play action passing game that will allow him to take his deep shots (and the Steelers to take advantage of his deep accuracy). Good defense. If Ryan Tannehill can have a Pro Bowl year in that system, so can Russ.

I would not be shocked if by the end of the year the world agrees Pittsburgh got a steal.

1 Like

While I agree with others that have pointed to sparking wine & strawberries. I am with you, I think this is one of those times when Busch Light & Wine make it work

1 Like

Russ was beyond terrible in 2022 but he was a fair bit better in 2023 under Sean Payton. The qb rating jumped back up close to 100.

Not a fan of Russ… but I acknowledge he improved last year.

1 Like