Saint campbell looks fake too

So all are geting jobs just for money with no good intention, not seeing anybody loyal. Even spielman is fake , i see no progress

Seems like a salty ex employee to me

8 Likes

Is Campbell a chocalte boy too?

3 Likes

I really have no idea what actually happened with Crosby…but he sure seems pissed at the team and coach Campbell. Piling on after the Lions lose is a little sketchy though and that’s just too easy IMO. If he would have said something about Campbell before the season, I would have more respect for him.

2 Likes

Take something like this with a grain of salt but Crosbys tweet does make some logical sense.

I mean really…DC does come across as a bit of a headcase. As a team of a opposing fan he’s everything I get on my knees and pray to God that a man like that never coaches my team. The NFL isn’t a personality contest.

1 Like

No , he is protein boy

5 Likes

Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

What about a chocolate protein bar!?

GIF by Optimum Nutrition UK

4 Likes

Woods need to go, he is the root problem cheating the poor owner , he is the bad apple

i think we can all agree that Wood needs to go out of everyone in that organization

hes the one that is very much over his head here and has significant amount of power within it

I know he lost some after Spielman came in, but i still feel his presence lol

How about Sheila!? Is she a chocolate girl!?

1 Like

I requested full clean before campbell sign , but everthing was orchastrated by woods ,so it was not full cleaning

2 Likes

She is a poor thing . Nobody in family is helping her, mom was blind too ( she was always wearing glass too know )

3 Likes

I think she may have been literally blind. lol you are right! Which explains almost everything.

4 Likes

Thats what i thought too , 24 hrs she was wearing dark glasses , lions press confrernce was not wake service know. No need to wear glasses consistently if she was not blind. In my diagnosis she was blind

3 Likes

Maybe Martha is hiding her eyes with dark glasses so people can’t see her blood shot eyes from doing a bong hit prior to her public appearances. Who knows what rich owners do these days.

7 Likes

Martha was always hitting the bong with Calvin!!! It was pretty well known around Allen Park.

weed fail GIF

1 Like

She loved Jim cladwell , gave him extra year. This is a psycho organization

grandma bong GIF

Martha isn’t wearing her glasses this time

3 Likes

I have issues with Crosby and think he wasn’t forthright with his injury in the off-season.

But he’s not wrong about Campbell blabbing incoherently

1 Like

Who is Tyrell playing for, now?

Yeah, Dan ended the gravy train.

3 Likes