Saint campbell looks fake too

grandma bong GIF

Martha isn’t wearing her glasses this time

3 Likes

I have issues with Crosby and think he wasn’t forthright with his injury in the off-season.

But he’s not wrong about Campbell blabbing incoherently

1 Like

Who is Tyrell playing for, now?

Yeah, Dan ended the gravy train.

3 Likes

I remember watching that video LOL. 3 Grandma’s that had never smoked weed before. It was hilarious.

3 Likes

When you’re Martha’s age you’ve earned a few hits from the bong.

4 Likes

This issue has been discussed before….

2 Likes

Martha has always loved that tune!!

Old Lady Dancing GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

2 Likes

Another former Lions player bitching how this franchise specifically the medical staff treats players. Cue the “ he is just disgruntled “ it’s not the Lions crowd. I mean, it’s never the fault of the worst fucking franchise in the SB era. Lmfao.

1 Like

read the post I linked just above this one…
Crosby has many “red flags” to his story.

He skipped a mandatory camp… then had a hamstring injury early in training camp… followed shortly by his original back pain complaint. After not much activity… he already needed surgery for a “degenerative” condition. Degenerative conditions don’t just pop up in August and require surgery shortly thereafter.

His timeline is questionable….and absence from a mandatory mini-camp (in a contract year)… raise seeious questions about his alleged story.

1 Like

Dan just ended the gravy train? Was Levy, Lawerence Jackson and CJ also lying about how shitty this franchise is to players? They must be full of shit, can’t possibly ever be the fault of the worst run franchise in ■■■■■■■ NFL history. Question, who do you think current players in the league who are pending FA’s believe? Ex players or the Lions? Ever wonder why we only get 1st year HC’s and GM’s? Why we have to give a guy like Trey Flowers, Von Miller in his prime type money? ■■■■■■■ hilarious view point.

Wow, this is another super-interesting thread started by a chocalte boy.

Sexy Super Bowl GIF by DrSquatchSoapCo

2 Likes

If Lions Oline coach Hank Farley says you’re off the team, you’re off the team! Crosby had his chance

1 Like

Yeah saw that years ago. Couldn’t stop laughing

1 Like

Um, you must have me confused with someone else.
Crosby basically never played for this staff. His timeline is questionable, to say the least.
Over a year later, he’s still out of work.
To be clear, he started 18 of 38 games as a Lion.
Not all because of injury. Mostly, because he’s not very good.
He doesn’t deserve to be mentioned in the same sentence with the players you mentioned.
I tend to try to find hard, cold facts, not feelings, or (media) prepared answers.
Look at any number of my posts over the last few days and you will find that I have pretty consistently blasted this organization.
But, the blanket doesn’t cover every situation.
I don’t think Campbell was in the wrong cutting dead weight from two administrations ago that never was a very good player for us.
That’s just my opinion. It’s okay for yours to be different. Nobody gets hurt.

3 Likes

Spinal fushion surgery will do that for a NFL career as a lineman. We literally drafted a guy in the 2nd round with a back injury who will probably never play again.

1 Like

Crosby is hardly a measuring stick for Campbell as a head coach.

Just a bitter former player who showed some talent and whose career ended prematurely

2 Likes

I assume we’re talking about Levi, now?
I’ve been pretty consistent blasting this organization for aquiring injured players, too!
I’d hate to be Holmes if Jamo doesn’t work out.

chocalte, vanilla and apple

We got us a the makings of a fine Farrell’s Pig Trough!

5 Likes

We got all the ingredients for the turkey day , desert recipe is ready. Nfl should ban lions playing on turkey day. Misery after misery. I miss zappe, he is tearing chicago.

1 Like

Aged Well GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

4 Likes