Sauna Benefits

Huberman…skip the first 13 minutes. He’s long winded and has a lot of ads, but he also has a lot of great info. Heating then cooling, then heating to boost growth gains. Plus many other benefits of sauna.

Currently, Huberman, Dr. Rhonda Patrick, and Peter Attia are my go-to Ph.D. experts on topics like this.

And here is more from Huberman, with other links embedded here.

2 Likes

I don’t have access to a sauna these days… but have experimented with ice baths and cold showers. Been helpful for inflammation and pain some.

1 Like
1 Like

Saunas and steam room s simply awsome!

I’m blessed as the gym in tinker AFB has them both: use them as much as I can

I used to have a home sauna in Ohio when I was at WPAFB…

If I can pay of the remainder of my loan this year, I am hoping the don’t cost that much anymore and put one again in my garages

4 Likes

Hot Tubs are great for my arthritis.

4 Likes

I shy away from the Tuns due to the chemicals… but that’s me

1 Like

See any alien bodies there?

My wife recently has been going to a sauna therapy shop. She says it’s been helping. I’ve been thinking about buying one if it continues help her.

1 Like

Area B there is like the little brother to Area 51

Good to know. Every time I pass by WPAFB I wonder how close I am to the aliens :joy:.

1 Like

Sauna… ice baths…hot tubs and Aliens all in the same thread.

Lmao this is why I love the den. :smiley:

Sauna with the Aliens now we’re talking…unfortunately their junk is so tiny so they avoid it…

1 Like

if it weren’t for millimeters, they be called clits…

Ice baths have a similar effect… :joy::joy::joy:

Decides Terrence Howard GIF

1 Like

2 Likes

Cardiac event reduction and ALL cause mortality reduction. Quality of life increases too. Its incredible. I’m waiting for Pfizer to try and patent incremental heat increases now.

1 Like

Saunas - not just for the Mafia!

1 Like