Schefter: Browns made biggest offer to Jadeveon Clowney but he refused it

Yikes! Clowney and Garrett ?!?
The Cleveland 49-ers.

Maybe the K-mart version of SF.

1 Like

The Clyde’s Carpet version.

(that’s one only us older Michiganders in metro Detroit will get)

2 Likes

Remember when Kurt Warner told us, “thanks, but, no thanks”. Then went on to take the Cardinals to the Super Bowl?

3 Likes

I seem to recall that Millen wanted Warner and Mariucci wanted Garcia instead, so Millen deferred to the wishes of his head coach and signed Garcia instead.

1 Like

Yikes if that true ( not calling you out here brother!!)

I’m old enough to remember all the way back to when we threw away a 5th round pick and millions of dollars on a guy named Snacks, who then took the Lions idiot GM to school with a contract extension, then gave zero effort, quit, then took a dump on the Lions franchise on the way out.

1 Like

That really happened?..How come I don’t remember this?

1 Like

Yeah, did we ask for any of that money back yet?

Holy shit, between Snacks and Daniels, we paid something close to 20 million dollars for almost nothing.

2 Likes

Can’t blame him. Would u want to go to Cleveland?

I have enough problems with my brain. Can’t keep track of yours, too.:rofl:

1 Like

History says Hell no. They do have a ton of young talent though. I could see them winning 11 games this year. Or 5. Lol. I like their roster. If the new coach puts it together, look out.

The Browns probably violated the cardinal rule; never let the free agent meet Baker before signing.

this guy is easily the most overrated player i can remember for a very long time. he’s an average pass rusher that has a very long injury history yet wants to get paid like he’s the second coming of lawrence taylor. his biggest claim to fame is a hit on a 5’6 170lb running back on a play he was unblocked. go watch the rest of the game outside that play and you’ll see he never made a play when he was matched up against taylor lewan.

1 Like

He’s kind of like the defensive version of Reggie Bush.

1 Like