Schefter: Rodgers turned down new contract

Well, come this Wednesday…. It’s ends…. One way or another!! :crazy_face:

If you’re gonna go big, go REAL big, I guess. Holy cow.

1 Like

Holy cow, holy smokes is right!!! Geez… that’s a lotta bread

1 Like

I guess he thinks pretty highly of himself, huhm, who wudda thought?

2 Likes

I wouldn’t want a guy like that on my team. They should cut him to send a message.

3 Likes

Hey, it’s half of what LeBron made this year, and Rodgers won a title without fleeing a city or having the NBA stacking the rosters…

2 Likes

NBA is failing (now officially at a global level). Part of me is happy about it. Part of me misses the good ‘ol days. I dont’ have the energy to spend on it anymore though, so it’s probably for the best!

2 Likes

I don’t think so.

Rodgers doesn’t win the championships that Brady does because his defenses aren’t nearly as good lol. Literally no other reason.

1 Like

Not to get this off topic but LeBron went BACK to the crappy city and delivered a championship there as well. It would suck if Barry left the Lions to go down to Miami and win a championship. But if Barry returned to Detroit and won a championship that is epic. Even if he then leaves for LA after that he still delivered.

3 Likes

Barry would have to come back to a now seasoned #1OA QB like Kyrie was and a solid Spielman-like MLB in Kevin Love to complete the analogy, but that title was more impressive than the Miami Mercenaries wins.

2 Likes

Agreed they should just cut that trouble maker and show him who’s boss.

2 Likes

What are you talking about? The viewership share over the entire playoffs was the highest it has been since it started being analyzed in 02-03. The finals ratings were down because of no LeBron/Curry, but overall ratings are way up.

1 Like

I don’t watch tv, just going from what I’ve heard repeatedly from multiple humans. Was last year an all Time low?
Did they just lose in the olympics for the Xth time, this year, even preliminaries?

I’m just curious. If I must be honest, I dont truly care. All I truly know about the NBA is that I’m not watching it. :wink:

I assure you the Cavs sucked when LeBron left until the day he got back. They are a poorly ran organization and don’t make good roster decisions. Part of what LeBron did was clean up the roster. Love was one of those moves. LeBron shipped out two #1 picks. Heck, the guy the Cavs took #1 overall the year before LeBron came back isn’t even in the league anymore. :rofl:

That guy wasn’t in the league 3 years after being picked. Probably the worst #1OA in history.

I’d make sure people called me Anthony too if I sucked so bad that people would wonder if I was copying THE REAL TONY BENNETT just for association.
christmas in rockefeller center GIF by NBC

1 Like

Never trust people with a first name for a last name.

Never EVER EVER trust a man with a girl’s first name as his last name.

1 Like

And a very young girl’s attitude.
Happy Ha Ha GIF by The Joy Experiment

Dalai Lama’s brother was a CIA asset.

Random fact for the day

Hahaha! Niiice!
The truth is out there…somewhere?
Still trying to figure out what I can/can’t trust. Damn it!