Seahawks hire McDonald

1 Like

He is a very good football coach.

5 Likes

Thats an excellent hire for them. I really hope he succeeds, just not when he plays us.

2 Likes

He seems like a decent guy but hoping a Seahawk succeeds goes against a basic life tenet of mine.

6 Likes

I can’t believe how fast he climbed the coaching ranks.

Brilliant defensive mind, I guess we will see if he has what it takes to run an entire team.

2 Likes

Ralph Wiggum Danger GIF

How serious of a candiate is Glenn with the Commanders now? Not sure who is on their short list, but seems like he is in a pool of 2-3 other guys right now.

I don’t think he has the same reservations as Ben either, if he gets offered a gig he is gone.

Washington is all that remains.

Current list.
1 Todd Monken - BAL OC
2 Aaron Glenn - DET DC
3 Dan Quinn - DAL DC
4 Eric Biennimy - WAS OC
5 Anthony Weaver - BAL ADC
6 Mike Vrable - TEN HC

Those are the only ones left that even have picked up the phone to the comies

1 Like

no doubt

1:) Quinn
2:) Weaver

Everybody else.

That seems to be what the insiders are saying. But they’ve been wrong a lot.

2 Likes

24 Hours ago it was
1 Johnson
2 McDonald
3 Slowick.
4 everyone else….

Well we dont get Harbaugh vs Mcdonald next year but we do get Harbaugh vs Harbaugh though

1 Like

BAL @ LAC. Yea thats going to be a prime time game.

2 Likes

Great coach Great hire

And keeping Pete around to consult him

Brilliant

Monday Night Game is my guess

Amazing how much Seattle has raided Detroit/Michigan lately it seems
The connections

McVay, Shanahan, and Macdonald all in the same division makes the NFC West probably the best X’s and O’s division in the league. Those will all be really fun matchups.

You have no idea how much I’ve grown to hate the Seahawks. I hope we absolutely pulverize them this year. My only regret is that it’s not Carroll still there to be beaten.

3 Likes

I’m still pissed at Seattle for drafting steve Hutchinson 1 spot ahead of us in that draft. I really wanted him to be a Lion. So my hate for Seattle has been there awhile

1 Like