Sean Payton Says Russell Wilson, Broncos Need to 'Keep Fighting' Like 2022 Lions

https://sports.yahoo.com/m/0e130e90-af80-392f-9adf-7d5b6288a8c2/sean-payton-says-russell.html

1 Like

The problem is that the lions were a much more talented squad. It just took them a little to figure out how to win and specifically to play defense

2 Likes

Didn’t he criticize the lions last year on some talk show? Now he’s saying his team gotta be like us?

Whatever dude

snoop dogg girl bye GIF by VH1

Maybe he was making nice…

Nah

Payton has always been a Dan Campbell fan, so I’d need to see some evidence that he was down on the Lions.

1 Like

Ok that’s fair, I swear there was something he said on some show last year, maybe around the time we were on our winning streak where he kinda doubted the Lions.

It was not anything egregious at all and I don’t remember what it was in context. I also could be misremembering as I do more than I like to admit!

The Broncos have more “talent.” The difference is the coaching, the culture and how the talent compliments eachother.

True their coaching is pretty bad. I also think last year we had young pieces that were developing as the year went on so it also took a bit for the talent to come out.

Sean Payton mis-spoke. He meant keep fighting like the 2021 Lions.