Seattle RB news

Kenneth Walker has a groin injury and may remain out a while until they quiet that down.

Zach Charbonnet has shoulder injury and is getting checked by docs today. Out indefinitely.

2 Likes

Remind me again why we traded Swift so soon. Was it a cap or roster issue? All in hindsight, of course…

1 Like

Because the staff was done with him, obviously.

I more posted this as they are game two opponent if memory serves me correct.

7 Likes

They are, and with all wishes and prayers for K9 for a long and healthy career… I’m okay if that career continues week 3.

3 Likes

To avoid off-season drama and distractions. Swift was soft and not a culture fit. No need to distract and make it uncomfortable for our future leaders and newly remodeled RB room.

7 Likes

Interesting. Johnny Walker has caused me groin issues in my past.

5 Likes

Pretty obvious Swift had to go
Pretty obvious he didn’t belong here anyway

4 Likes

I think Swift requested a trade (or his agent did) after Gibbs was drafted

6 Likes

I’ve had Jack Daniels kick my ass more than once.

Per ESPN’s Jeremy Fowler, Swift requested a trade once Gibbs was drafted, and the Eagles took advantage.

“They were aggressive,” Fowler said. “Miami, I was told, was involved to some extent, but the Eagles pushed it over the top Saturday morning.”

1 Like

Drinking Charles Woodson whiskey at the moment.
So far, all is good. But I think i hear Ghost in the Machine calling my name and it’s only 3miles down the road.

Tequila goes straight for the junk punch

1 Like

Beware the Demolition Man and the Invisible Sun on the way through the Darkness or you might become a Spirit in the Material World…

1 Like

Real professionals have roppa doppa down, I have a surprisingly good relationship with Tequila.

1 Like

El Toro did me wrong, early and often in my broke ass college student drinking life.

Bad things man…
David Lynch Oxygen GIF

High quality tequila is actually pretty good
Nothing I’d spend money on but it can be smooth and an enjoyable drink

1 Like

I think it was a great idea to keep an eye on the Seahawks the same way we are keeping an eye on the Chiefs. Our schedule opens up with Chiefs, Seahawks and then Falcons. We will have 10 days rest for the Seahawks game. After the Falcons is a short week game on Thursday vs the Packers. That will give us 10 days rest for the “Fudge the Panthers” revenge game at home where we destroy Bryce Young’s hopes and dreams.

he wanted out

1 Like

…& he wanted out. no need to have a disgruntled guy adversely impacting the locker room

1 Like

We did right an I would do it again. We can complain about every move an every missed move doesn’t change anything. If they need help these teams they made ask near end of preseason about RBs we may be cutting. We don’t know they don’t either .

In Cancun at my cigar smoking joint, Tyson is pouring $100 shots.

2 Likes