Senior Bowl Who interests you?

Charlie jones wr purdue
Oluwatimi ol Michigan
Carter jr DE Army
Pace jr lb Cincinnati
Witherspoon cb Illinois

Brad and put an emphasis on being multiple.
But, does his character measure up?

Brayden Willis really intrigues me as well. A FB/TE hybrid that can block like that but still threaten the seem is quite rare.

Here’s the thing though. He’s not just fast. He’s one of those guys that has that freaky next gear.
He’s running his 9 route and has a step and then he turns on the afterburners and it’s over. I think that ability is pretty rare I do agree that he’s unrefined but I think once he runs 4.3 flat he’s going to have quite a few suitors.

All the guards.

Saiki Ika

Witherspoon

Riley Moss

Ji’Ayir Brown

Tyrique Stevenson

Dorian Williams

1 Like

I’m pretty much open to anyone there surprising me. I have some opinions on some of them but how they do at the Senior Bowl is decent-sized part of the equation. There’s so many guys I haven’t really been able to watch, from the small school guys like Curtis McClendon and Saldiveri to late-risers like Eku Leota and Darius Rush. This is their platform, let’s see how they do.

1 Like

Update…some drop outs.

“So far we know that Texas Tech DE Tyree Wilson and Illinois CB Devon Witherspoon, who had originally been on the roster are no longer listed, while a couple of former Alabama players – S Jordan Battle and LB Henry To’oTo’o – have opted to withdraw.”

That’s disappointing. Wonder if it’s injury related or they don’t want to hurt their draft stock

There’s enough buzz going on with some of these guys right now that I think they’re satisfied that they don’t need the extra work.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.