SF is my new SB underdog fav!

Since the Wild Card System began in 1970, only ten wild card teams have advanced all the way to the Super Bowl.

Of those, six won the Super Bowl. Only four of those wild card teams – New England Patriots, Pittsburgh Steelers, New York Giants, and Green Bay Packers – won three games on the road to make it to the Super Bowl.

Beat the odds baby!! :+1::crazy_face::upside_down_face::heart::pray:

I’m a fan of how they turn a football game into a fistfight. Bills and Titans do the same thing.
Love how every team that is left has a legit shot (though some better than others).

1 Like

I have them beating GB in the bracket but think it will be tougher now.
GB is getting two players back on defense, don’t know how much they will be able to contribute but it will be some.

But bigger concern is injury to Jimmy G’s shoulder and playing in GB and the fronze tundra. Heard today he has never started a game in temps under 40 degrees, kickoff forecast is 12degrees. Now imagine a couple of hard hits on that field in that weather and…it’s gonna be tough.

Trey Lance has played in plenty of cold weather…. just saying.

2 Likes

Whew, that’s a relief, playing on the road playoff game in GB, but we got Lance…LOL

Maybe he will do well who knows.

2 Likes

SF isn’t gonna sniff a victory, if their D doesn’t show up big.
SF isn’t gonna sniff a victory, if thir run game doesn’t show up big.
…also, I expect both the run game and the D to show up big. :wink:

It would be that way, even in perfect field conditions.

GB should try for an early lead to take them out of thier game.
SF needs to focus on it being a fist fight.

2 Likes

I just don’t see anyone winning in Green Bay until they do it…and that includes the Rams, provided they win against Tampa this weekend, regardless, Should be a hell of a game…

1 Like

Question is will Lafleur or Rodgers choke….again

1 Like

Think I saw Bosa is cleared to play, hoping for a good game more than anything.

1 Like

I’ll definitely be rooting SF over GB.

1 Like

That definitely changes things.

Bad weather should favor the better running team. And in Lance’s case, being a running QB should be a plus.

1 Like

I’ve never heard that stat before, but Jimmy G isn’t exactly a Florida or southern Cali kid. He grew up in Illinois north of Chicago, and played college ball in Illinois. Then he started his career in New England. He knows how to handle the cold. He won’t be a fish out of water.

2 Likes

I actually think the Niners beat the Packers today

I hope so. I want the Packers to move on from Aaron Rodgers so I can laugh at what happens next. A loss in their 1st game will push that forward.

1 Like

Tampa also did it last year.

1 Like

The Lions and their fans DO NOT want another 20-30 years of superior QB play with that team I am absolutely sure of… :wink:

While I’m not predicting it, I think it’s 45/55 SF/GB
I think GB will win, but I sure AF hope not. Also feel SF has a really good chance of pulling this thing out today.

1 Like

A win is a win and they moved another step closer to SB history!

49ers win!

With the results that have happened so far, there is literally NO team left that I would object to winning a Super Bowl.

2 Likes