Shad Khan: We’ll have to really firm up the draft board Wednesday

Walker, N.C. State tackle Ickey Ekwonu, Michigan defensive end Aidan Hutchinson, and Alabama tackle Evan Neal are believed to be the players in the mix for the Jaguars and the timing of their meeting this week won’t leave much of a chance for word of their choice to leak out before Roger Goodell takes the podium in Las Vegas.

And speaking of Vegas …

1 Like

word is owner Khan wants Hutch but GM Baalke wants Walker

I wonder if anyone has ever given him the nickname Chaka?

1 Like

I think up to now, he’s had most Jaguars fans about here

1 Like

Follow the money.

Baalke will get his way.

Which means Hutch will be a Lion.

And then we’ll trade 32 and 34 and nab Kyle Hamilton.

3 Likes

Rick And Morty Im In GIF

1 Like

Talk about your all time obvious statements. If your board is not firm by Wednesday, what are you doing? Just going to put in some quick time in the afternoon on Thursday, or in the hotel before the draft starts?

Honestly, how are these boards not already rock solid as soon as the top-30 visits end? Barring some sudden news/gas mask issues, of course. You have had months.

Geez man. I hope our guys have it more together than this.

1 Like

More like Snidely…

2 Likes

Another wrinkle:

Landry Locker

@LandryLocker

· 1h

Rumors and rumblings from Jacksonville from @ShopTalkingWigg: GM likes Walker, HC like Ekwonu, owner likes Hutchinson.

This makes me miss killer.

Also, as we all figured, a reminder that the Lions war room was as competent and coordinated under Millen as if you had this forum conduct it.

3 Likes

No mention of Tibs. Tibs odd man out.

Man I still remember finding out he passed. Was my first stop every morning with a cup of coffee. Loved his chats as well!

1 Like

Hutch is going to sell more tickets so I could see the owners leaning that way

Walker has a higher ceiling. Ekwonu is probably their best pick. They need to protect baby boy