Shep on Captain Jack

Probably a pay wall for some, but I couldn’t refuse the deal that the Detroit News was offering…

Remember after the combine when Dan Campbell said there were a few players who just knocked their socks off with their interviews? Shep elaborates - it was Will Anderson (surprise for me), Nolan Smith (many of us nailed that – no surprise), and our own Jack Campbell. Captain Jack has been blowing up Sheps’ phone with questions, I’m going to have to get a 46 to go with my 44 jersey! The Lions finally have some LB’s…who woulda thunk it?

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/sports/nfl/lions/2023/05/17/detroit-lions-kelvin-sheppard-lauds-jack-campbell-potential/70223863007/

2 Likes

I was able to get the News and Freep for $22 each, $22 total for two years, too good a deal to pass up runs through August of 2024.
I was gonna do the same thing with my Athletic subscription but missed the auto renewal by twoo weeks, oops. Will cancel and renew under a different email /cc this summer

1 Like

They couldn’t prevent Jack from being happy…

2 Likes

Captain Jack barking orders to the d-line
jack sparrow GIF

2 Likes

Im sure his interview was great. Unfortunately its his film that im less than impressed with.

2 Likes

And fortunately you’re not the one who looked at ALL his film and know more than you.

5 Likes

Did you not see him whif on Corum?
Sheesh…

1 Like

Aww, c’mon. Don’t be so blue.
Seriously dude, he was the second highest graded LB in the country. He’s going to be very good, at the least.

4 Likes

I was thinking UDFA based on that one play alone. :joy:

3 Likes

Got a new wheel to spin, did ya?

1 Like

diss wheel for Captain Jack

Picker Wheel - Spin the Wheel to Decide a Random Choice >

1 Like

the Wheel of Sarcasm….

has a nice ring to it…

Spin Spinning GIF by S4C

2 Likes

I just. Who knew.:rofl:
Man, I’m getting old.

1 Like

Aging Old Man GIF by A&E

2 Likes

Thought I was looking in the mirror for a second.:wink:

Who, pray tell, was first?

don’t go there!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.