Shit is rigged

That game deciding flag tells everything you need to know. This game is so rigged, it’s not even funny.

6 Likes

I hated that call too

7 Likes

Absolutely ridiculous

8 Likes

It’s sick.
Not gonna give this game or either team another second of thought. That was some SOL doo-doo the league done did to end the game. Screw 'em.

3 Likes

Where’s that gif?

“Well, look you just caught up.”

Very rigged. Now it did help me cover, but that’s only because I knew the game was rigged.

2 Likes

Another great game ruined by a bs call

6 Likes

This is the same shit that happens to the lions year in and year out. Lions will never win a superbowl, the league won’t let it happen. It is rigged, open your eyes.

3 Likes

While I dont agree, I cant blame anyone for thinking that way based on how it didnt fit the previous officiating flow/flavor of the game

6 Likes

Why would it be rigged? Didn’t likely change the outcome or the score. Clearly a hold. I wish he didn’t do it. Either a td there or a quicker field goal there, but that anti climactic ending didn’t help the league none.

4 Likes

Zero penalties called on KC in the 2nd half.

Zero.

6 Likes

That call in that spot is brutal given how game was officiated. KC still likely goes up 3 but Philly has a lot more time to respond

6 Likes

Eagles not covering the 1.5 cost me $575. It was definitely a hold but I think you let them play at the end of the game as long as it isn’t egregious. That basically sealed the game. But the Eagles did it too themselves. You can’t give up an unforced TO for a TD and you absolutely can’t give up that big return in that situation. I thought they went into a little bit of a shell trying to protect that 10 point lead. Got out coached.

4 Likes

If they don’t call that and the game flips, then this thread still exists.

We complain about that crap not getting called on the pack when they play us… make up your mind. You want it called or not??

4 Likes

Spot on

1 Like

It was a penalty by the letter of the law IMO. The lack of awareness of time and place was kindnof astounding though.

1 Like
2 Likes

Watch that and tell me it’s not rigged. What a joke.

Obviously rigged every year

Same exact thing for Stafford last year . They gave him the W

Sucks, not fair for chiefs either because it taints it for them. Let the D go our there and finish!!

It was a great game with an epic finish lined up

Happens every year now. Nothing was worse than Saints Rams game though.

It’s bad. Even Hurts knew it.

It’s onlyyyyyyyy enter-tain-ment

4 Likes

Wait, wait, wait. We don’t like the refs to call anything when the game is down to the wire, but the refs didn’t make the db get tricked on that play, make contact on the break then grab as the WR started to get out of phase with him.

I didn’t have a horse in this race. I think that’s why I don’t see a conspiracy in a DB getting faked out and grabbing. Neither did the DB Bradbury. He never argued the call or even seemed surprised because he knew what he did.

2 Likes