Show yourself!

If you are cool with it, show yourself!!

I just got the beard trimmed and figured I was looking so good I had to share it!! :crazy_face::pray::+1::heart::upside_down_face:

God is good!! :pray::upside_down_face::heart::crazy_face::+1:

16 Likes

Now if I only had on a Den hoodie instead!!! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

4 Likes

My wife and I at the game at Lambeau last Sunday, amid a throng of not-so-happy Packers fans late in the game.
Wore my James Cook Buffalo Bills jersey with a Hamlin nameplate taped onto the back over the original name. My wife is a Wisconsin native, but was pretty happy the Lions won.

15 Likes

I’m my avatar. That’s a sexy beard though!

5 Likes

Ernest…?

11 Likes

Its not just a photo, its a treasure hunt!

Suitcase from last vacation

1983 Rubiks Cube from cleaning out my moms house we grew up in

DOG

Diploma

Humidor

The actual cigar my dad passed out when I was born (bronzed)

Ferraro Roche truffles

Tigers 2012 WS Game 3 baseball

Godzilla

Hip sneer(poorly executed)

12 Likes

JIM AINT SKEEERED.
My name is actually Don though. Lol.

14 Likes

Do we dare ask about the Vasoline?

:rofl:

16 Likes

I saw it and just let it go. lol

5 Likes

What’s behind the door? :flushed:

1 Like

That sir, appears to be an extremely comfortable and high quality robe.

Cigar bar in Charlotte, NC

17 Likes

What’s going on with the industrial sized Vaseline jar?

2 Likes

Recent trip to Punta Cana

12 Likes

The 15 robes Mah Sweetie has.

Its the master bath, but its her Sanctum Sanctorum. Shes in there for 2 hours every morning, seriously. Connects w walk in closet that has about 800 pieces of clothes. Not even close to all of it. Dont wanna talk about how many totes of shoes she has.

Vasoline? You rich? That is generic petroleum jelly. Its hers. What for? Dont wanna know.

2 Likes

My avatar is my picture. The VIP thing now covers most of my face, which really is for the best.

1 Like

Sorry, don’t have any other pics on phone this was sent to me. Im goofing around with a little girl, but about all you see is her nose

14 Likes

Representing our Lions up in Alaska while Sockey Salmon fishing (in all actuality you snag them)

15 Likes

14 Likes

I was going to a Christmas party and I take Christmas seriously.

17 Likes