Simms new ranking. Goff ranked three, Stafford 18…

I would. If they browns eat a good portion of that contract it becomes a low risk high reward deal. Especially since they could probably get him for a mid round pick. Maybe 4th or 5th. Everyone knows you don’t want him and he doesn’t want to be there.

1 Like

I’m not too high on Baker, but compared to Geno, well that’s not even close.

My thoughts as well. Unless you’re looking to tank for one of the top quarterbacks coming out next year.

2 Likes

I was very surprised Pete Carroll didn’t retire after they traded away their franchise QB and cut their all pro linebacker, essentially the 2 team captains and best players. I mean the dude is over 70, can he withstand another rebuild. He clearly loves football.

After four double espressos I don’t think anyone is stopping MCDC. It’s like Kyle MacLachlans character in Agents of Shield

3 Likes

His coaching legacy is pretty set no matter how he ends. If you still love it why not. Retirement is boring for some. Maybe life is easier putting in 100 hours a week than being home with a honey do list from the wife. Lol

1 Like

It took Brady about 4 weeks to realize, holy hell she never stops talking… back to football asap!

2 Likes

“hey. whatchu doin? let’s go for a walk. comeon it’s nice out”

1 Like

I’m telling you. Making the wife happy is a much tougher full time job than continuing to work for corporate America sometimes. :rofl:

1 Like

You might just be surprised, my friend!

His top two quotes:

“I’ve got one year to make it all work, and that’s what I’m going to do - make it work, all of it…” Johnny Goff

"Just because something’s been around longer doesn’t make it better.” Johnny Goff (pretty sure he was referencing Stafford with this one)

3 Likes

Who’s playing the role of Daniel son!!!?

karate kid GIF

3 Likes

This dude does NOT have Johnny Lawrence energy. Oceans apart…in some ways good, in some ways not.

The Lions are holding casting calls, so far nothing.

2 Likes

What if Fox refuses to punt and tells them he’s the QB now?

They say thank god and take the win. If fox is our quarterback we don’t need a punter.

2 Likes

God I hope Fox stumbles across this board.

2 Likes

He would be shocked at how much we know about him.

1 Like

Fox is so OP he can see John Cena. If he says he’s the qb, who can stop him?

3 Likes

Exactly!

You mean he would be scared about how much YOU know about him. :joy::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes