Simms new ranking. Goff ranked three, Stafford 18…

In street a brawl power ranking tag teaming with their coach. Granted, Campbell is the driving force here. Boy band hair McVey would run and hide in a laundry pile

6 Likes

And we can all chuckle at the Packers and Vikings coming in at 28 and 29… several spots after Mac Jones and Bill Belichick.

Apparently Simms doesn’t think too highly of Tua’s scrappiness…

2 Likes

Was this randomly generated? Lol

1 Like

Simms is the most brilliant man alive!!!

This Dude smokes really good stuff.

3 Likes

Let’s do this!!! Time to take on some street punks!!

Dan Campbell Yes GIF by Detroit Lions

2 Likes

The Seahawks are starting Geno Smith? Ooof.

1 Like

Goff really holds Campbell down.

3 Likes

I think they’d take Baker, if the Browns paid some of his salary.

It reminds me of Gladiator in the first fight when the big guy(Ralf Moeller) had this little accountant dude chained to him in the first gladiator arena battle. If there was only a GIF for that.

2 Likes

Truth.

2 Likes

I think Goff can take Tannehill. I wouldn’t bet against Allen though.

I’m not sure Campbell beats McDermot who is a 2x wrestling champion. Or Vrabel who boxes for fun

I feel Rodgers would whip out a metal chair as the ref looks away.

1 Like

LOL - so would the rest of the coaches.
Stafford has a lot of alpha energy, but not as much as Dan does. LOL. Dan would massacre McVay, then go save Goff from Stafford. That’s my vision of this thing.

I think While Dan is pummeling McVey into dust Stafford and Goff would sneak off have have a beer chugging contest. Kelly would bring the pretzels

2 Likes

I think McVay would most likely either take of running, or just go fetal and pee on himself. LOL

2 Likes

MASSIVE discrepancy between dudes who are trained to fight, and those who are not…
I was trained as a striker, and when we’d grapple, I was consistently getting choked out by skinny, little math teachers, even though I was CLEARLY their physical superior.

Training matters SO much.

1 Like

Good point, although he wrestled in the 171-pound weight class. MC/DC takes shits that big!!

2 Likes

It’s hard to wrestle without knee caps bro.

To bad they didn’t include owners. I bet Sheila fights dirty. Lol

2 Likes

Seems like clickbait to me.