Skoronski killing it

Yeah I can’t believe he wasn’t at the combine he absolutely killed the Shrine Bowl. But I’m hoping it means he’ll fall a little.

1 Like

I think he’ll get picked between the beginning of the 4th round and our pick in the 5th round.

I think his range is late 3 thru mid-6th so about the same. It’s always hard to nail down interior offensive linemen.

If Skoronski killed it then what did Jalen Carter do?

That settles it for me.
Take him at #6 because, ■■■■ Carolina!

With those trex arms, he is IOL all the way. That has to hurt his draft position.

Please baby Jesus…Noooooo

LOL
Really looks like V is back, which means Bradley & Daniel like him.
STILL…get us another OL’men. I’m all in for OL & RB in first 2 picks. V can back up 2 positions, as mentioned…start as rook develops?

Let us dominate, my brothers. Score 50/game. Get a defense that can hold 'em to 28 or so.

I want Skoronski to be our RG next year. My wish was that his arms would measure short and the other LTs would be selected ahead of him. That has happened with Jones and Johnson looking like the first 2 tackles off the board. I have to think most teams view him strictly as a guard. If he even gets close to 18 I’d move up to get him if we have to. i don’t want anything to do with big V. I would not even offer him the vet minimum. I’m not up to date on other teams needs but Jones looks like a top ten pick all day to me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.