Skoronski killing it

He’s very likely Quenten Nelson, Zach Martin, Scherff, Bitonio etc

We would dominate up front with him too

1 Like

He had a great day. He’s been my #1 iOL since December cause he’d be such a great fit. Just not sure I’m willing to spend what it would take to get him.

Trading down from 6 and getting him is smart
money

2 Likes

It’s a lot of money, that’s for sure. If we re-sign Vaitai I think we’re highly unlikely to go iOL in the 1st.

3 Likes

We can cut vatai after June 1 and sign all our rookies with that $$

3 Likes

That wouldn’t be enough to sign all of our rookies. We would need another 4mil. And rumor has it Big V is taking a pay cut to stay.

1 Like

I’m not sure if i like him as much as the players mentioned, but he’s really good.

Also if you want to know why folks are so high on Van Ness go and watch the Iowa vs Northwestern game.

We’re not taking him at 6 and he’s not making it past 11

3 Likes

Carolina at 9
Perfect

2 Likes

Even better, elite depth with Big V as the backup RG /RT

2 Likes

Trade down Skoronski and Gonzales let’s will it into reality

2 Likes

Maybe but pretty sure that’s not how Brad & Co are gonna do it.

1 Like

Big V the new Brockers?

1 Like

Big V, when healthy, can still play. The health is the issue.

1 Like

Exactly, if he not healthy cut him and sign rookies

What I was getting at is Brockers wasn’t very good when he was playing

Big V has been good once in 3 years. Now he’s 30 with a busted back.

1 Like

Signing VT doesn’t mean we can’t get better in the draft too, I just don’t think we’ll do it in the first. Personally Tippmann is my 2nd favorite iOL and he’ll be a 2nd rounder, or we could wait and get Chandler Zavala or Jordan McFadden even later than that. I love both those guys.

And if that doesn’t work we can find an Evan Brown on the scrap heap like we did 2 years ago.

1 Like

Availability is definitely the issue

I’m a big Zavala fan. I’ll say it again it really sucks not having a 4th round pick this draft.

1 Like