Snacks back at practice, Hand, ARob out

Damon Harrison is at practice today, apparently without injury. He might’ve been given a day off, since the Lions have an extra day before MNF. Along those lines, Da’Shawn Hand and A’Shawn Robinson were given today off, kinda like a rest day. Whatev, but it would be nice if Hand is out there on Monday night. Bad news: Mike Daniels didn’t practice, doesn’t look good for him to play in GB.

I got nothin’ yet on Hockenson or Diggs, but I do think Slay will be out there. We’ll see what the Report says later this afternoon. I would expect the Lions to give different guys a day off from practice as they head into 12 straight games, including Stafford.

1 Like

What is Daniels injury? Did he get a hand cramp signing that 8 million dollar contract? That was the last time anyone saw him.

Revolving door on the DL this week.

1 Like

Tim Twentyman is saying this is Hand’s first contact practice since his injury. Might be a game time decision, but that extra time (MNF) might work in our favor.

They’re saying Diggs is very limited, not doing much at all. Hockenson is though, a full go according to the reporters but not officially cleared yet. Absent a setback, I’ll think he plays. Same with Slay.

Hafta wonder why they didn’t keep one or two DTs on the PS to lighten the practice load on the big heavies. Do they even have a DT on the PS, seems like they got rid of 2 or 3 of them recently.

Answering my own question: they have Atkins and Wynn on the PS according to the Det Freep.

That would be a wonderful thing. Fresh legs in the 4th quarter.