Snap counts, PFF grades: Tough showing for Detroit’s loaded O-line in loss

1 Like

Surprisingly Goff graded pretty high even with two picks.

No one has really brought up Mitchell. Well, he was the lowest rated offensive player we had. His holding call eliminated a 35 yard run by Gibbs, he caught 1 pass for 4 yards. The player he replaced, Wright, is consistently one of the lowest ranked offensive players we have, esp as a blocker. Wright has been solid when called upon as a target and his penalty count from what I can tell hasn’t been an issue. In the end, an obvious downgrade when Mitchell is in. As much as we’re all hoping for our D players to return, we should probably be rooting for Wright as well.

2 Likes

Maybe because he didn’t have to throw any deep outs?!!?!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Yeah, he’s really been a dissappointment. I was hoping for a lot more feom Mitchell. Oh well, ya win some, you lose some.

1 Like

Another one of the injured draft selections by holmes.

1 Like

Sutton and Vildor in the 5 lowest on defense.

Brad Holmes needs to fix that position this off-season.

Mosley dying as he stepped on the field hurt big time

Sutton has been Hot and Colt all year, but him being a Game time desicison i can give a lil pass too (Also Ceedee Lamb is him, hes having a historic season as a cowboy WR.)

1 Like

He was never really a serious consideration as a blocking TE but he had great numbers as a receiver.

Snaggs when Goff throws outs
5036c1246ad73b256876dc15bee6e991

1 Like

Aww, love that gif of you Mouse.

Looking good, another year and you look the same, it must be that positive energy that radiates from inside you.

Happy Ryan Gosling GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

1 Like

Yeah it was to good of a grif not to use. I was jealous. Lol

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.