Snyders hire bank to explore Commanders sale

Ya know what? We need Musk to buy the Lions.

No seriously, hear me out! We know that the Lions suck because of incompetence from top to bottom. But we also know that the refs screw the Lions over in critical games because nobody cares about the Lions getting screwed. Ownership never says a peep when flags get picked up with no explanation, catches get overturned because Calvin forgot he had to nail the ball to his hand and wear it forever, or when a forward fumble becomes a forward pass except it wasn’t a pass so its not illegal… You get the idea.

The ancient trust fund babies that have owned the Lions don’t say anything about it. Musk would be on Twitter reaming the league out as fast as we do in the game threads. Since he owns Twitter now, who is going to make him stop? You think he cares about a fine? He made his own version of NASA because he can.

I know it won’t happen. But damn, wouldn’t it be a little nice to see a sports headline along the lines of “Lions Owner Calls Ref ‘Pedo Guy’ After Controversial Flag”?

3 Likes

It would never happen, but we really do need an owner that will stand up for the team and not put up with being the laughing stock of the NFL.

2 Likes

Lions owners have been laughing all the way to the bank.
It’s the fans that are the laughing stock. We keep buying in and its our money the Fords bank.

2 Likes

Be careful what you wish for.

If the Fords ever sell, the new owner will move the team before the ink on the closing papers is dry.

I actually would be okay with that! I’d still cheer for them, that might be our only chance to ever win a super bowl. It worked for the Browns, kinda!

1 Like

Not if they sell it to Dan Gilbert.

1 Like

Maybe

Money talks. I mean Dan Gilbert is all about the money

That would be the best thing that could happen to the fans. We have suffered enough.

1 Like

It worked for the Rams…twice!!!

2 Likes

Sell the team to London!! The London Lions, you know they would win too because Goodell and the owners want to spread the NFL to the international market.

I’m jealous as hell. Wish we were for sale…