Snyders hire bank to explore Commanders sale

SEE YA.

1 Like

I saw that earlier

Fuck Snyder, I wish well for commie fans for greener pastures, what an awful fucking man

Release all the emails!!!

2 Likes

Bezos has been dying for a franchise.

so are the fords interested and they can just cut the lions loose?

1 Like

Interesting…I read somewhere that alluded to the idea that Snyder had some serious dirt on about a half dozen owners via private detectives he hired for that purpose. Lots of speculation there, but I have to wonder what would prompt this now? Timing is peculiar.

Some times people say those things without them being true with the sole purpose of trying to intimidate people into not going after them. If Snyder goes through with the sale and dumps nothing, I would say his threats were hot air.

2 Likes

Snyder got a raw deal and it’s total bs that he’s feeling pressure from Anyone else to sell this team. He has done a great job and He would be welcomed with open arms into our community of high minded forward thinking individuals.

Sincerely,

Caligula, Niccolo Machiavelli, Oliver Cromwell, Hernan Cortez, King Leopold of Belgium, Pol Pot, Silvio Berlusconi, Chairman Mao, Kim Il-Sung, Kodos, Khan Noonien Singh, Vladimir Harkonnen and Thanos( in a note delivered from the 8th circle of Hell)

7 Likes

Haha Snyder is a scumbag, but when it comes to NFL owners, he’s one of many.

1 Like

Ah damn, and Elon just spent $44 billion to buy Twitter! Watching the old crop of owners try to mesh with him would have been pure comedy gold.

3 Likes

Elon has $5.6B in his couch, cmon…

2 Likes

Snyder is terrible, but I’m skeptical he will be replaced by someone better.

3 Likes

Better is a stretch, but I’ll settle for less despicable.

1 Like

This to me would signify the owners and commish have given him choice to sell gracefully or sell after investigations and such are released.

He’s a scumbag by the sounds of it

Not the news I was hoping to see.
Good for Commie fans, though.

And the shit he could uncover!
That’s why they’d give the team to any good ole boy, before they’d sell to him.

which is… really crazy.

The dude sells cars… almost a commodity business with low profit margins… and faces ever again increasing competition from the giant legacy competition that has a loyal customer base…

but somehow people think a car manufacturer is worth as much as the biggest tech companies on the planet???

“But the solar panels”…….

nope…. STFU with that crap!!!

You have clearly underestimated the pent up demand for home flamethrowers…

2 Likes

Before Musk all we had was this

32c2660ce459ca18eb53d855eda854ac--best-life-hacks-simple-life-hacks

2 Likes

This is probably our best chance. Buy the commanders and trade all the good players and picks to the lions. Then leave it for dead.