So, Anyone Watching Jets/Jags?

These were the first 2 qbs picked last draft. Watch their pocket work and footwork. Its so obvious wilsons problem when you watch lawrence. Its night and day.

1 Like

You have to think Wilson’s time in N.Y. is just about over. He’s a total bust.

1 Like

I wont say a total bust but maybe he needs to get a fresh start somewhere else Like tannehill got. The question is he willing to put the work in and find the right coach to learn it from.

1 Like

Jaguars are destroying them. Glad we didn’t have to play them.

NJ fans letting the team have it.

2 Likes

We crushed the jags already

1 Like

Jets look like they don’t even want to be there. They’re playing like this is a Friday walkthrough. I’d be boiling with anger as a Jets fan, watching this teams effort.

2 Likes

That set shows wilsons problems. 5 step drop… drops back 6/7 steps and then starts looking for a receiver. It’s supposed to be 5 step and throw. That sack was on him not the oline. He can’t expect them to block when hes too far back. The tackles are blocking guys into area he runs right into them.

1 Like

Shouldn’t someone tell the Jets that its to late to start tanking.

4 Likes

Jags are a lot like the Lions. A team I’m sure people really don’t want to play right now

5 Likes

2nd 4th down tonight that I’m surprised the super aggressive Pederson didn’t go for it

Philly is clever, sending all those cheesesteaks to Peterson and company.

2 Likes

Coming back on a Thursday after losing your kneecaps on Sunday ain’t so easy, right Jets?

5 Likes

I think we broke the Jets

Of course I said this about the Vikings the other week too halftime against the ponies :grimacing:

3 Likes

WOW ! They really love Wilson in NYC.

2 Likes

I hope he has thick skin. Rough times

Doing the xmas thing… what’s the update!?

1 Like

Jets are tanking for a worse pick.

Thats all I got…

2 Likes

Zach Wilson is getting his chestnuts roasted

2 Likes

Sounds about right… should I try to watch in 30 mins or so… or is this game toast!?

2 Likes

Toast. The Jets are going to lose.

1 Like