So how do you feel about the Falcons moves since the free agency period began? What else do we need?

So how do you feel about the Falcons moves since the free agency period began? What else do we need?

Honestly getting Cousins was huge for you guys. You should be pumped about that.

Falcons could win that division.

As was posted in another one of your threads. If you give us your thoughts, it would be more engaging, and we’d be willing to engage with you. We do not follow the Falcons as closely as you, so, without research, I am not gonna know as much.

I do think adding Cousins instantly makes them a playoff team. A new Coach who knows how to use Pitts and Bijan will be a game changer as well

1 Like

You’re getting a big upgrade at QB and that’s more than a lot of teams can say. It all starts with the QB. Cousins is a guy who I think get underrated a lot, but should really fit well with the weapons you have there.

I like what you’ve done, build a strong unit on offense, with Cousins and your skill guys you have the potential for that.

I don’t know enough about the overall roster but I would guess that you target OL to strengthen the offense for the future. I think that will be critical to keep Bijan running wild and Cousins upright as he gets older.

Wild card is QB, Cousins is signed for four years, do you draft one in the first to take over from Cousins? Will Cousins play all four? Is there a way out of his contract in year 3 to allow the young guy, if you go QB in the first, to take over after learning from him?

Your, @Cybernaut thoughts on their moves the above?

Mooney’s a great fit too. Chicago did him dirty.

1 Like

"I like what you’ve done, build a strong unit on offense, with Cousins and your skill guys you have the potential for that.

I don’t know enough about the overall roster but I would guess that you target OL to strengthen the offense for the future. I think that will be critical to keep Bijan running wild and Cousins upright as he gets older.

Wild card is QB, Cousins is signed for four years, do you draft one in the first to take over from Cousins? Will Cousins play all four? Is there a way out of his contract in year 3 to allow the young guy, if you go QB in the first, to take over after learning from him?

Your, @Cybernaut thoughts on their moves the above?"

I think Rah drafts a QB to sit behind Cousins and learn. Probably not at 8 but in the third round or so. We need to add depth at both OT and center. Plus we need a couple more WRs. We’ll probably get them in the draft along with a pass rusher.

So far interesting moves.

Cousins is criminally underrated. Huge pickup by the Falcons well worth the cost and years.

I’ll be shocked if the Falcons don’t win that division.

1 Like

The huge upgrade at QB should make you favorites to win your division.

Here you go @Cybernaut

Falcons are in position to make playoffs every year for the next several. That’s huge. You’ve built a good team before Cousins but now your offensive guys will get passes on time and on target. Did you switch coaches though?

1 Like

Oh snap! And a real m@#$ing coach. It’s on in Atlanta!

1 Like

Yes. We have Raheem Morris now.