So it's Been a few days

And I would just like to reiterate that our 0 playoff win 200 million dollar QB quit on us.

Matthew Stafford Idk GIF by Detroit Lions

Jokes on us.

Stop rooting for him.

That is all.

1 Like

cry me a river crying GIF by mtv

1 Like

Root for good humans - Ignore the noise!
Love wins MF’rz!.. even if the Lions don’t!

4 Likes

This moves me…

Like having Taco Bell with the flu.

2 Likes

You still need hugs.

Go Stafford!

Go Lions!

6 Likes

Imagine a world where you realized …

… the franchise actually quit on the fans.

6 Likes

Yessir! :100:

1 Like

8 Likes

It’s week 8 already. Quit SOBbing.

1 Like

You must really hate Barry Sanders.

1 Like

Barry actually won a playoff game.

1 Like

Fair point. So it isn’t the quitting on the team that bothered him ala Barry it’s that Stafford didn’t win “a” playoff game.

1 Like

Bait GIF

4 Likes

I was actually impressed with Staff’s post game interview. Had a lot of good things to say about Lions players.

2 Likes

Same. I will add that I’m impressed with Stafford as a player, teammate, and overall human being.

But I’m also okay with people who are upset with him for leaving. The loyalty for some is solely to the team, which I can understand. I know you weren’t arguing this, just using your post as a jumping point for my thoughts. haha

You know what I still love to reminisce about regarding that game?

Dallas was convinced we were going to ride Barry all game. The whole NFL world was convinced we were going to ride Barry all game.

And then we came out and just threw the ball all over them. No one was expecting it.

1 Like

Before Barry’s 47 yarder at the end of the game he had 11 carries for 22 yards. I believe the Cowboys were daring us to throw.

3 Likes

Looking back on the stats of the game, I found myself on Erik Kramer’s Wikipedia page. I had no idea how awful his life has been since playing in the NFL.

Such a sad, sad story.

Glad to hear that as of 2020/2021, he’s doing much better.

FFS, am I derailing this thread? :rofl: