So many new mocks

Here’s Zierlein’s:

CBS sports (Ryan Wilson):

Here’s Brugler’s (behind paywall, went Gonzalez and Kancey for us):

Here’s McShay’s (behind paywall, went Gonzalez and Van Ness for us):

Plus all the team-specific sites seemed to have put out a mock draft as well (like lions wire).

More than one of them had Chicago trading down twice, once from the top spot and then again from #4. That would really, really suck.

2 Likes

I don’t love the mocks that have us taking DL after both the top defenders are off the board. Particularly an end. Bad value and questionable fit.

1 Like

Hard to guess which way homes and Campbell will go. But from listening to them I do believe their board is set and the combine will not have a drastic effect on how the already have players ranked.

I agree that the combine won’t have much of an effect, but I doubt their board is set yet. Still too many interviews and pro days to go. Remember last year he didn’t decide on Jameson Williams until the final month of the process.

1 Like

Would be interesting to see what happens if we don’t resign DJ Chark and Q Johnson is on the board at #18.

I’d bet we go him over RB

2 Likes

I would. WRs are crazy valuable in today’s game. And I’m not even Johnston’s biggest fan.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.