So now the Chiefs are the Villains? Please Stop!

Give ma a break. So now the Chiefs see themselves as the NFLs villains.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/patrick-mahomes-explains-when-he-knew-the-chiefs-were-the-nfl-s-new-villain/ar-AA1o6DR2?ocid=hpmsn&cvid=d057aeebd74e46eebe08a9454ff82cc1&ei=26#comments

The fans turned on Mahomes last season because of his cry baby antics when Toney was called off side, which was clear as day.

“He appeared to be screaming at a nearby sideline official. We now know why he was so upset, thanks to the Chiefs. The Chiefs explained that Mahomes was furious about the offsides penalty on Kadarius Toney that wiped Travis Kelce 's impromptu trick play, which resulted in a touchdown by Toney, off the board.”

Him and Reid then had the gull to continue complaining for numerous days, even when they must have seen the screen shots and video of Toney, again, clearly being off sides.

And this doesn’t even include his sideline tirades last season yelling at his Olinemen even though he had just thrown an interception in a previous drive.

Or how about his right tackle (Jawaan Taylor) constantly lining up illegally and beginning his movements before the ball is snapped and never getting called for it.

Seriously. The Chiefs aren’t anyone’s villain. They have just turned into a pompous privileged team with a pompous privileged mindset and a pompous privileged QB.

3 Likes

Well in fairness they’re more of your traditional villain, the really good team that everyone wants to see lose (like the Pats for so many years). Our villainy is more of a mindset. Because the truth is everyone loves us. It’s why our TV ratings are so high.

I can’t wait until everyone hates us.

5 Likes

They have to deal with Jackson Mahones. That’s their comeuppance.

1 Like

The Chiefs finally had to deal with some adversity and the refs calling the games fair. So the advantages the refs had previously allowed caused the Chiefs to cry like babies. Most fans saw this for what it was and the Chiefs lost the fan advantages they once had.

6 Likes

If I were to nickname KC, I would call them “in deep shit”

3 Likes

The prophet has spoken.

3 Likes

Magic Carpet Genie GIF by Disney

1 Like

Chiefs are now NE . I hate the same team winning. Last years super bowl was hard to root for either team. San Francisco really didnt deserve to be there and kc is always there.

2 Likes

We won’t be sick of it, when it’s…THE LIONS!!!

2 Likes

We wont. But every one else will and thats a great thing. If others hate you in sports that means you’re winning

1 Like

Word

■■■■ em.

1 Like

I don’t know if they will right away…

We might be the Stone Cold Steve Austin of the NFL where the stardom never fades.

1 Like

GIF by Breaking Bad

It will take more than one Super Bowl win. Then it won’t matter how much they love Campbell or our lovable losers story, they’ll just be sick of the same-old and rooting for something else. So first they’ll be annoyed by us. Then all of the little annoyances will start to add up.

Then when Martha dumps her husband and starts dating Kendrick Lamar and the broadcast shows his reactions more than the game itself, then they will really start to hate us.

Kendrick Lamar pulling a Anna Nicole Smith

“But i really truly love her. She is my soulmate”

think we’ve been there like 6 dozen times before back when this team was "Gutter P-$$!3$ !

They didn’t care about us enough to hate us. Over the years, other fans have pitied us more than they’ve hated us.