So, we had a Reggie Rogers wannabe on the team...YIKES!

Brown was intoxicated and driving at a high rate of speed on the wrong side of Interstate 75, near I-375, at 2:13 a.m. Sunday, according to Rogers. Brown’s vehicle struck another head-on, injuring the 27-year-old driver. First responders cut out Taumoepeau with the Jaws of Life before he was transported to a local hospital with a neck injury.

Brown’s arraignment is scheduled for 10 a.m. ET Tuesday.

Ho-Lee-#%^

1 Like

Yeah… not a good situation at all. He went from a potential nfl pro to having 4 charges against him and almost killing himself and two other people.

I’m glad everyone is ok and expected to recover. Terrible decision by a 23 year old or however old he is. While I’m sure he is going to have to answer to the consequences of his actions I also hope he learns from it and grows and learns as an individual.

Still, especially in this day and age, an Uber/Lyft is a smartphone app away. Sad situation.

3 Likes

Teams have a number to call w/ a service on standby for this stuff too.

ESPECIALLY THIS ONE that already went through Deathrace 2000

2 Likes

Even the fringe players? Honest question I don’t know if that applies to training camp players as well.

Regardless, to your point a number of options are always available even if you aren’t on an NFL team

That is pretty bad. No wonder he was cut right away.

Sad - As a recovering alcoholic, I hope this is his rockBottom and he gets help and recovery!!

3 Likes

I hope the family of the guy he critically injured finds him and gives him a wood shampoo.

On the road of happy destiny with ya as well Dog

1 Like

Man not a good situation is right

And with a team mate

Had they been with other team mates ?

Terrible

I don’t want to see lions back in news for stuff like this — poor reckless decisions by players

2 Likes

If only they would have been smart enough to call Joe Cullen to pick them up and bring them to Wendy’s!

2 Likes