So what pick does Holmes burn on Kenny Pickett?

none

4 Likes

32 if he is there. More then likely not at all.

1 Like

I’d be happy with Pickett at 32, I believe he’ll be the best of the bunch in 3 years.

2 Likes

We have 2 first round picks and use one on a guy that won’t play for two years?
Just shoot me!

2 Likes

holy CHIT “The best QB in the last 3 drafts !?” that’s a thick take. I’d rather have Willis, He’s the one everyone is creaming their jeans over…so I’d like to see that play out just out of morbid curiosity.

Because I am the anti- QB guy, this draft. BUT when someone does pick Pickett, I will watch his career…given the tiny hands stuff. Ha HA let the shit begin .

I’m pretty sure he meant best of this class in 3 years.

3 Likes

I’m pretty sure it takes 3 years to have 3 drafts.

Nick Young Reaction GIF

I think you’re missing the point.

Like that’s like him saying 3 years ago that he thought Kyler was going to be the best QB of the 2019 class.

He’s not saying that Kyler would be better than Burrow/Herbert/Lawrence. He’s saying that Kyler would be better than Daniel Jones and Haskins (RIP) by the year 2022.

3 Likes

This is awesome. Lol

Small hands who stares down his first read and misses open ones downfield (consistently, from what I’ve read)?

No, no, no, no.

If we want a QB that doesn’t have an elite arm, then why not take Zappe two rounds later?

I even think Strong is a better prospect than Pickett, at least when it comes to the investment you’re making. This selection would confuse me. At least with Willis you have insane upside. I just don’t see it with Pickett.

2 Likes

Whatever it takes to get us a good offer to trade down.

Baby Fail GIF

1 Like

Pickett’s arm is plenty strong, not sure where that came from… His worst traits are fumbles and antsy feet… Both of which I think can be corrected. He’s definitely a boom or bust pick, but at 32, I’d take the risk.

Thats what they say about Willis you forgot who you were reading about … :grinning:

ok I misread.

NO!

no…what?

No! Don’t take him!

1 Like

I agree !